Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they filmed and if they were filming when they said then obviously Sophia would still have bandages on. Then when she went to edit maybe she felt uncomfortable with how the video turned out so decided to do an insta story instead

Reactions: 3
duck SAAAAAKE another kitchen counter video
They really said let’s just do it from the other side

Ok so it’s official - the video she’s editing was filmed on Friday (per Cinzia’s IG story with the hearts over the faces.)

Makes me think the story she uploaded yesterday wasn’t filmed yesterday - as cast is off in BOTH video from Friday and story.

Anyone else coming to the realisation they are far more shrewd and calculated with their public brand than they would have us think?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
in the sneak peek for the new vid it looks like sophia has her new nose in it?i can’t tell but if she has it actually looks quite nice, she seems happy as well

Reactions: 5
in the sneak peek for the new vid it looks like sophia has her new nose in it?i can’t tell but if she has it actually looks quite nice, she seems happy as well
i agree! in the photo she posted it didn't look like her at all, in the video sneak peek it looks way more natural and still seems to suit her face which i'm v glad about, i'm glad it hasn't completely changed the character of her face!

Reactions: 8
So cheeky of Cinzia that Sophia is recovering from surgery and is editing meanwhile shes done nothing but post açai and selfies for the past two weeks
I would be so pissed off if my Colleague did that.
you’ve got to remember yeah these girls are friends at the end of the day they are just business partners 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s bad cinzia wasn’t posting much whilst Sophia was recovering. Can’t really expect to her upload a YouTube video of just herself, the rumours would have been wild that they’d split up as a duo etc. I think she was just respecting Sophia, by taking a break too?

I’m still shook that someone on here figured it out though!

Edited to add - they should have prefilmed content together, but that’s too much work for them lol

Reactions: 13
I don’t think it’s bad cinzia wasn’t posting much whilst Sophia was recovering. Can’t really expect to her upload a YouTube video of just herself, the rumours would have been wild that they’d split up as a duo etc. I think she was just respecting Sophia, by taking a break too?

Edited to add - they should have prefilmed content together, but that’s too much work for them lol

I was ready to say it's a shame Cinzia didn't take on some of the workload as Sophia recovered but you're right, it might have fuelled speculation even more. Although, they should/could be filming separately anyway considering we're in lockdown...

As someone who's naturally private I kind of understand the girls not laying it all bare but when you take away their drunken vlogs, GRWMs, mukbangs etc you realise they give us absolutely nothing. Their chat isn't anything of substance. Their personalities drew us in at first but after hearing about ballet for the umpteenth time you wonder, what is there? Nothing it seems!

Reactions: 6
I was ready to say it's a shame Cinzia didn't take on some of the workload as Sophia recovered but you're right, it might have fuelled speculation even more. Although, they should/could be filming separately anyway considering we're in lockdown...

As someone who's naturally private I kind of understand the girls not laying it all bare but when you take away their drunken vlogs, GRWMs, mukbangs etc you realise they give us absolutely nothing. Their chat isn't anything of substance. Their personalities drew us in at first but after hearing about ballet for the umpteenth time you wonder, what is there? Nothing it seems!
They could of easily pre recorded vids and cinzia upload all they do is sit down for 40 mins and talk, could of done about five in one day 😂😂

Thinking about it I actually respect Sophia more she barely edits her photos and hated her nose so changed it at least she never edited it like cinzia, anything cinzia is insecure about she just edits out which is so problematic- I wonder how she feels about when people see them after lockdown, on tour or in the street Sophia will look the same yet she will look totally different - this influencer lifestyle must duck up the way you see yourself I Couldn’t be arsed.

Reactions: 8

Yes finally someone said this 🤣 it would’ve caused chaos in their comments. People were already speculating a split as it is. If c randomly started doing videos alone it would’ve meant more people would know someone was up with Sophia & how would they have answered the qs before Sophia was ready to reveal?

I think someone mentioned above, they are definitely a lot more calculated than we think. They know exactly what they’re doing.

But agreed with other points made, they definitely should have pre filmed & provided better content.
They are so boring even vlogging big events such as house buying/nose job doesn’t occur to them. They think we all want to see “matcha” “🤍” “c’s sofa”

Reactions: 9
They should have pre-filmed styling videos, hauls, homey vlogs and it would have been the perfect time for Cinzia to learn how to edit. But they’re lazy as duck and treat their audience like crap so here we are awaiting yet another kitchen counter video that nobody asked for

Reactions: 10
Idk in my mind Cinzia could’ve easily filmed and said there’s nothing wrong and that we’d find out soon enough, there were plenty of comments on their instagrams anyway so I don’t really see the problem

Reactions: 15
every youtuber I've watched who has had work done has ALWAYS pre-filmed. whether it was a boob job, nose job, etc. any kind of surgery where there would be down time for recovery, they've always pre-filmed, posted as usual, then along the line there's a video where they explain their surgery and that the videos we've been seeing had been pre-recorded. so its definitely possible, I think it just comes down to how serious they are about their job tbh.

to me they just seem super impulsive and whenever they film videos if they're not ads they are videos they just thought of on the spot. I can't see them actually planning out videos and content like a lot of other content creators. they just go with the trends of whats happening.

Reactions: 25
I don’t think anyone is saying cinzia should of filmed alone I think it’s more they could of made videos together and she could of edited and uploaded while Sophia was recovering.

Reactions: 17
I think they really need to spice up their content. I don’t mind sit down videos if they have a purpose or they’re doing a trend like assumptions, show me of a photo of.... but all their videos are just sit here and listen to us talk about the same 4 topics for 45 mins. I didn’t really like the speed eating video but at least it was something different. Or do a say it or shot it where they actually answer something! They literally see each other everyday and have so many opportunities to do an interesting video. The most they’ve done in a while is buy that deck of cards and that was tit 😂

Reactions: 23
I don’t think anyone is saying cinzia should of filmed alone I think it’s more they could of made videos together and she could of edited and uploaded while Sophia was recovering.
Yeah this is exactly it! Her surgery will have been booked far enough in advance where they could have spent a day or two pre filming a few videos that Cinzia could of edited in the past two weeks. If something ever comes up in the future again and Sophia is unable to edit, are they gonna have another extended break from Youtube? Doesn’t make sense to me

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.