Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
from her story it sounded like she doesn’t want to talk about it much. I hope she does a video on it but I know it will be classic S&C mentioning it briefly once, then little references to it forever and that’s it 🙃

Reactions: 17
AHHHHHHH OMG WE bleeping KNEW IT!!!!

her side profile looks unreal, and the swelling could still take 6-12 months to completely go down! I’d have loved if she’d vlogged it but like she said I doubt she’ll speak on it again now 😩 i’m happy for her, i know how big of an insecurity it can be! 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she had to address it. If she only had filler done it would be less obvious, she’d have to be silly to think that she could change her nose so drastically snd think people wouldn’t notice/she wouldn’t have to address it at some point.
True, it would have been very obvious. I was just getting at the fact for example Syd had her hairline surgery which is SO obvious and constantly avoids people asking questions etc when it’s so blantant.

Reactions: 14
Never posted on S&C thread before, always been a lurker on here. But honestly although social media is a whirlwind of photoshop, filler and surgery, I’m glad Sophia’s been honest about her rhinoplasty. So many influencers don’t and choose to keep it a secret which can have such a negative effect on men and women of any age.

And to all of you saying it’s made you feel a bit insecure about your nose, whether it’s similar to Sophia’s old one or not, you’re all beautiful regardless❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
and you're absolutely entitled to this opinion, i just think it can be damaging when we say that people look 'better' rather than just 'different' because it fuels other people's insecurities when we praise a certain look as 'more' attractive rather than just being beautiful in a different way or to someone else's tastes
My personal opinion is it looks better now, some people r saying it looked better before and that’s fine for them to have that opinion. Everyone has different taste. I can’t never say my opinion because it’s “damaging” surely this whole website is damaging then

Reactions: 6
True, it would have been very obvious. I was just getting at the fact for example Syd had her hairline surgery which is SO obvious and constantly avoids people asking questions etc when it’s so blantant.
So true!!! At least sophia being honest , if you’ve watched them since 2017/18 she used to mention her nose abit how she’s insecure .. she seemed genuinely happy in those stories

Reactions: 1
My personal opinion is it looks better now, some people r saying it looked better before and that’s fine for them to have that opinion. Everyone has different taste. I can’t never say my opinion because it’s “damaging” surely this whole website is damaging then
definitely, i can't pretend i'm really virtuous when i'm on a gossip site 😂 i'm just trying to give some perspective to why people are led to feel bad and insecure about gorgeous and unique features, and i, personally, am just sad when people are considered more desirable or attractive when they choose to 'better' themselves. and like i said, i'm honestly and truly happy for her and i hope it helps an insecurity she's clearly battled with for a long time. but sometimes i get really down about modern beauty standards and online culture and how it fuels insecurities

Reactions: 7
I think my issue with plastic surgery, from experience with friends who have had it done, is that they become more conceited. I don’t mind surgery and I know if I was insecure about something, I’d 100% consider changing it but I have friends who think they are so much better than others and thats what ruins it for me. We’ll have to see what it does to Sophia

Reactions: 7
I agree. I think it would have been a silly move for her to try and ‘hide’ it and it only reflects bad on her (just like it reflects poorly on Syd to not mention her surgery) so I don’t think it’s a case of Sophia ‘wanting’ to speak on it but more that she had to. Unlike if Cinzia had cheek/jaw filler and could stay silent as it’s not 100% obvious.

Reactions: 11
omg is it bad I don’t like it ??? her body she can do whatever but i think her old nose suited her face so much better .... it may grow on me but for now i really dislike it

• Sad
Reactions: 26
B005AEC7-1D1B-4D5D-9911-9087DEE2652F.jpeg

anyone else think she looks a little upset too? The puffy eyes and blood shot? I hope she’s not feeling down about it

Reactions: 21
if she reads this thread she’s probably thinking how the fuckkkkk did these people find this tit out 🤣🤣🤣🤣😩😩 why am i so shook i even 100% believed this was what had happened

• Haha
Reactions: 24
nose jobs take about 6-8 months to fully heal, its swollen, this is not the final form

Reactions: 5
My nose is super similar to Sophia’s old nose and from previous research about my own it’d take 1.5-2 months for it to completely heal and to see the final changes but it can also take up to a year depending on how you react to surgery .. I don’t think people should project onto her considering she said she’s been insecure for 12 years about it (Same as me.) Her getting rhinoplasty done shouldn’t change how anyone feels about themselves IMO

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.