Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree though, I hope she doesn’t go overboard now she’s getting so many compliments about how amazing the new nose is! I’d say it is a lot pressure seeing the comments Cinzia gets praising her ‘insta perfect’ features

Reactions: 5
Girl this is a gossip forum. Don’t moderate.
[/QUOTE]

You gossip with friends in real life so your friends dont hear?
These girls see these messages you all know that. Then on insta youll post girls should support girls. Its ridiculous

Reactions: 3
How long till cinzia gets bored of editing her nose and gets a nose job too. If she does I doubt she’d mention it as it’s the nose she acts like she has now anyway

Reactions: 15
I have a very similar nose to sophias natural one and from personal experience, I have received comments all through my life such as ‘it’s a shame she has a big nose’ or ‘it spoils her face’ especially throughout school. I’m not saying other factors such as having a very enhanced best mate, or being in an industry that sees naturally unachievable beauty standards go hand in hand with popularity and success, have nothing to do with it because they clearly have, anyone can see it. But I don’t think anyone can deny Sophia has been ridiculed about her nose, though not that much on tattle, but her whole life! Even though she should embrace her nose as she was beautiful before, I bet she has wanted it done for ever since she can remember, but a) didn’t have the funds and b) tried for so long to embrace it until she just made the decision to benefit her happiness - and for that reason I couldn’t be more supportive of her nose job. She looks amazing!

I hope this is where it ends and she doesn’t get sucked into this world of plastic surgery though, she doesn’t need it

Reactions: 28
I am so sick of seeing these posts ' i am so disapointed '
Are you her mother that gave her that nose?
then id understand.
Are you disapointed that shes an influencer and got it done but if it was your best friend, would you say your disapointed in your mate?
Probably not.

The girl got a rhino cause shes been insecure about her nose, which many have commented her old nose in this thread before.
You know she reads these comments, its obvious they do.

If you wanna comment on their covid breaking rules - fair enough
Their lack of content - fair enough

But to comment horrible stuff about her nose AND THEN will stalk their stories and youtube religiously and run back on here. Then it says more about you.

QUOTE="CovergirlD, post: 4332963, member: 92422"]
I feel so disappointed I don’t know why!! But honestly fair enough. I’m sorry but there’s no way Cinzia is gonna let her win both body and face... Cinzia is gonna get her body done waitttt. Sophia is gonna b a full blown hottie now (she already was but wow)
[/QUOTE]

Next time we all post should we run the comment by you so you don’t get sick anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I really enjoyed seeing her a bit vulnerable in that story, I wish they would show more of that

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dno what everyone’s on about sayin she looked better before, her nose was fuckin massive hahaha looked like a beak. It looks super cute now, still can’t stand her tho xoxox

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Huh how are people blaming cinzia for this 🤣
Sophia is not an innocent girl that is being led astray by Cinzia. Out of the two she’s more outspoken & can hold her own. She’s a 22 year old woman lol
I’m sure a surgery as big as rhino isn’t something that would be decided just because your bestie gets fillers. It’s a personal choice that she made as an adult. And unless they tell us it’s cause of Cinzia getting filler, I don’t think it’s fair to blame Cinzia for Sophias insecurities.
Because when the closest Person to you in your life is constantly obsessing over needing to change their appearance in a million different ways to look perfect it’s going to rub off on you? Especially when you’re a duo and you can see that them getting those procedures and not eating in order to lose weight is getting them more followers and verified. It would be very difficult to not feel insecure when the Person you hang around cares about nothing more than outward appearance. I’m not saying Cinzia forced her to get it, just that her priorities are clearly appearance and it’s so hard not to get insecure about yourself when you’re exposed to that daily

Reactions: 5
PHEW well that was a trip, I feel like I can breathe again now 🤣 idk about anyone else but we’ve been in lockdown so long this is the most exciting thing that’s happened for a long time loool

• Haha
Reactions: 28
why YALL on here if you get offended by what others say, it’s tattle for a reason !!! how else we meant to keep up with them if we can’t look on their insta to get the gossip, pls leave.
Why keep up with them, but yet dont like them or slate them? Odd behaviour.
Whilst im here the ones that are 'dissapointed'

What EXACTLY are you disapointed in?
did y’all hear sumn?
You deffo heard summin, so hear this. I darrrrrrre ya to post these comments under their instas WITHOUT your fake finstas 🤣

Reactions: 4
Tbf I do have mixed feelings because in these 'Instagram culture' days it's nice to still see natural influencers, but ultimately it's not my face and I don't have to take pics/videos with an I couldn't insecurity hide, so fair play to her for that. I've watched them from way back before this became their actual job (I'm talking prank call days). Sophia has always said she doesn't like her nose so it's not like it's 'out of the blue'. Of course, her job has influenced her, taking pics of yourself and videos might have been really getting her down for a while. I just hope she and Cinzia don't ruin themselves with an overload of filler/surgery because they're both so young. And I hope Sophia can be happy in her skin now ❤

P.s maybe they did film the process and that's the video for tomorrow!?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
PHEW well that was a trip, I feel like I can breathe again now 🤣 idk about anyone else but we’ve been in lockdown so long this is the most exciting thing that’s happened for a long time loool
This is my Saturday night FIX !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The tea is hot we’ll definitely need a new thread by the end of next week

Reactions: 6
Dno what everyone’s on about sayin she looked better before, her nose was fuckin massive hahaha looked like a beak. It looks super cute now, still can’t stand her tho xoxox
Please be mindful of things others can't help....a couple of girls in the thread have already expressed a need to get a nose job after seeing Sophia's...

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Why keep up with them, but yet dont like them or slate them? Odd behaviour.
Whilst im here the ones that are 'dissapointed'

What EXACTLY are you disapointed in?

You deffo heard summin, so hear this. I darrrrrrre ya to post these comments under their instas WITHOUT your fake finstas 🤣
disappointed to live in a society where cosmetic surgeries exist to make people feel more beautiful. i feel so sad for sophia that she battled with an insecurity like that for so long, i wouldn't wish it on anyone

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.