Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy that she’s made a decision that will make her happier and more confident, but in my opinion because her face is quite long I think a tiny button nose might look disproportionate? A lot of my friends who have tiny noses also have small, roundish faces so I’m interested to see how this new nose will look on her when all the swelling is down etc

Reactions: 21
I hope Sophia atleast shares details like the surgeon etc for people who may have a similar nose. I think the gate keeping of info like this is so sus because if you’re insecure and feel better why not share so someone else can help themselves too ? I hate when influencers do that

Reactions: 22
It might be just the swelling/bruising making her look a lil sad, but it’s also really common for people not to be happy with their rhinoplasty immediately after! Because there’s no way to predict exactly how it will look and it completely changes your face. She might just be a little down or questioning if it was the right thing to do at the moment

Reactions: 22
Can we all just remember this is a Sophia and Cinzia ‘hate’ forum... let’s not attack people for saying they don’t like it

Reactions: 10
has sophia posted any stories showing her face recently? unlikely i know but could she have had a nose job (or something similar) and that’s why there’s been no videos? i hope not as i love her nose but they do strive to be ‘insta perfect’
Gold medal for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I hope the previous videos were pre-filmed and that's why they were repetitive and dry. Would be nice if they returned to content away from the kitchen counter 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think her top lip and face shape is just suited to a bigger nose why it looks so different actually now I’m watching her stories.

Reactions: 15
Now all their content is going to be them just screaming about Sophia’s new nose and how they can’t wait to take “her” out on the town for a hot girl summer xo 🥺🤍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
has sophia posted any stories showing her face recently? unlikely i know but could she have had a nose job (or something similar) and that’s why there’s been no videos? i hope not as i love her nose but they do strive to be ‘insta perfect’
girl you are incredible

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Someone up thread said she’d been following a surgeon same as their friend, who’s the surgeon please? I want to enquire

Reactions: 6
I am so sick of seeing these posts ' i am so disapointed '
Are you her mother that gave her that nose?
then id understand.
Are you disapointed that shes an influencer and got it done but if it was your best friend, would you say your disapointed in your mate?
Probably not.

The girl got a rhino cause shes been insecure about her nose, which many have commented her old nose in this thread before.
You know she reads these comments, its obvious they do.

If you wanna comment on their covid breaking rules - fair enough
Their lack of content - fair enough

But to comment horrible stuff about her nose AND THEN will stalk their stories and youtube religiously and run back on here. Then it says more about you.

QUOTE="CovergirlD, post: 4332963, member: 92422"]
I feel so disappointed I don’t know why!! But honestly fair enough. I’m sorry but there’s no way Cinzia is gonna let her win both body and face... Cinzia is gonna get her body done waitttt. Sophia is gonna b a full blown hottie now (she already was but wow)
[/QUOTE]
Girl this is a gossip forum. Don’t moderate.

Reactions: 35
I think she’s just over lined her lips. Also tried the filter and it doesn’t look like it enhances lips
1C3D453D-D435-4D35-88E8-10C008B8F7F0.png

Reactions: 7
Is it just the slope she’s had done or also the tip?
i have a similar before nose and from my own research I’d need an open/closed septoplasty in order to make the nostrils smaller too! she looks so good i’m booking a rhinoplasty right now 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Reactions: 4
She must have had it here, wow £££££££! I’m not their biggest fan but good for her, at least this is something she’s spoken about being an insecurity from the beginning and not a wim like the rest of their stuff!

Reactions: 7
i’m really wanting a nose job and live in the notts area, i wonder where she got it done???

Reactions: 1
I am so sick of seeing these posts ' i am so disapointed '
Are you her mother that gave her that nose?
then id understand.
Are you disapointed that shes an influencer and got it done but if it was your best friend, would you say your disapointed in your mate?
Probably not.

The girl got a rhino cause shes been insecure about her nose, which many have commented her old nose in this thread before.
You know she reads these comments, its obvious they do.

If you wanna comment on their covid breaking rules - fair enough
Their lack of content - fair enough

But to comment horrible stuff about her nose AND THEN will stalk their stories and youtube religiously and run back on here. Then it says more about you.

QUOTE="CovergirlD, post: 4332963, member: 92422"]
I feel so disappointed I don’t know why!! But honestly fair enough. I’m sorry but there’s no way Cinzia is gonna let her win both body and face... Cinzia is gonna get her body done waitttt. Sophia is gonna b a full blown hottie now (she already was but wow)
why YALL on here if you get offended by what others say, it’s tattle for a reason !!! how else we meant to keep up with them if we can’t look on their insta to get the gossip, pls leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Regarding Sophia seeming emotional, this is a symptom of their approach to ‘influencing’ all together.
They don’t share vulnerable, real, private thoughts.
it’s all positive facade.
So to actually have to do something ‘real’ for the followers was probably very daunting for her.
So she’s acting coy & unsure of it.
Probably because she is still unsure of it due to swelling.
It’s sad they can never be fully real with us all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.