Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering why she hadn't been posting properly🤭🤭all over a nose job

Reactions: 3
not attacking people personally but even people saying on her now that she's gonna absolutely slay now make me so so sad, perpetuating this idea that she is now supposedly so much more desirable because her nose is smaller??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83
I think the photo she’s uploaded has been edited thought because I’d say it’s still quite swollen, I’d say we won’t know what it really looks like for a few weeks

Reactions: 1
I think she looks beautiful better and after, no matter how much today’s society might be a factor in this the fact she’s been this insecure about it for so long and did something about it makes me feel so happy for her. It’s awful to feel insecure about something and for you to notice it everytime you look at yourself in the mirror, pictures, etc. Good on her I say!

Reactions: 11
I do feel bad for her, I know she has had insecurities about her nose way before they became more Insta orientated and now she’s maybe just finally had the money/balls to do it. But it does make me sad that’s she’s felt the need bc, in the nicest way possible, her old nose was better and suited her face. But it’s her body eh, just hope she doesn’t get sucked in and look fucked like C lmao

Reactions: 9
I’m happy for her if it makes her feel better, but I feel like her friendship with Cinzia is so toxic. Sophia always came across as more self assured but cinzias obsession with aesthetic and cosmetic procedures has clearly made Sophia question herself
Huh how are people blaming cinzia for this 🤣
Sophia is not an innocent girl that is being led astray by Cinzia. Out of the two she’s more outspoken & can hold her own. She’s a 22 year old woman lol
I’m sure a surgery as big as rhino isn’t something that would be decided just because your bestie gets fillers. It’s a personal choice that she made as an adult. And unless they tell us it’s cause of Cinzia getting filler, I don’t think it’s fair to blame Cinzia for Sophias insecurities.

Reactions: 41
Respect to her for being open about it! Too many influencers hide their surgeries - I rate the honesty. Go queennnn

Reactions: 23
It is definitely still extremely swollen so it will probably suit her face more once that has calmed down but yeah it makes me feel kinda sad! especially because she's gone for a tiny ski slope nose as opposed to something less obvious? idk. I have a roman nose and I have really learned to love it, If I have children and they get my nose I would hate for them to feel like they want to change it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I never said it was bad? Can I not think her nose job looks amazing and she’s gonna look even hotter now? That’s the whole reason people get things done.
ofcourse you can think it looks amazing!! but i think equating this with being 'hotter' rather than just beautiful in a different way is probably the whole reason she got it in the first place, and its so sad that her natural features weren't enough for her to be considered 'perfect'

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Bare with. Detective time. Timeline for speculation of Sophia Tuxford rhinoplasty:

• 18th February - they upload EAT DINNER WITH US (boy talk), filmed a few days prior (we know this as we saw Sophia editing on IG stories).

• A lengthy 17 days later, they upload a GET READY WITH US (most recent vid) on 7th March.

• In this video they refer to it being a Friday - although the 7th March was a Sunday it likely wouldn’t have been the Friday 5th because we got an IG story prior to then saying it was coming, or we saw Sophia already editing it prior to that date.

• It’s also around this time (3rd March) Sophia starts posting throwback photos to summer, and IMO some stock photos from previous shoots at Cinzia’s flat ....

View attachment 490375

So we could be looking at around 4 weeks since they last filmed - Boris’ roadmap announcement was 22nd February so I think the most recent video was filmed on the 26th Feb and they left it for ages to upload so it wasn’t too big a gap.

I hope this isn’t too much fuel to the fire;);)
D23B6FE0-5494-484A-874F-609AC6F93CB8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I feel bad but she just doesn’t suit :( I’m all for if you can change it change! But :( there’s just a part of me that feels like society’s really wrecked with Sophia and Cinzia’s not helping

Reactions: 11
My nose is very similar to her old one, as much as I am happy for her, makes me feel even more insecure about mine

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Pleased that she actually addressed it unlike a lot of other influencers getting work done and expecting people not to comment/question. She looked super nervous in her stories. If it makes her happy then so be it, I don’t think she’s following the influencer crowd in just wanting surgery or fillers for the sake of it. She’s still so pretty either way!

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.