Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huh how are people blaming cinzia for this šŸ¤£
Sophia is not an innocent girl that is being led astray by Cinzia. Out of the two sheā€™s more outspoken & can hold her own. Sheā€™s a 22 year old woman lol
Iā€™m sure a surgery as big as rhino isnā€™t something that would be decided just because your bestie gets fillers. Itā€™s a personal choice that she made as an adult. And unless they tell us itā€™s cause of Cinzia getting filler, I donā€™t think itā€™s fair to blame Cinzia for Sophias insecurities.
I donā€™t think anyone is blaming Cinzia completely, like you say Sophia is an adult and can make her own decisions. However, if anyone had a best friend who has had filler after filler and overedits their pictures and you had to literally sit next to them infront of the internet as your job, it would probably make you more insecure about features you already didnā€™t like.

Reactions: 18
ofcourse you can think it looks amazing!! but i think equating this with being 'hotter' rather than just beautiful in a different way is probably the whole reason she got it in the first place, and its so sad that her natural features weren't enough for her to be considered 'perfect'
Iā€™ve had stuff done too and I think personally I look better after. Not everyone can be perfect and absolutely flawless. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with having small lips, or a bigger nose. But everyone has an ideal aesthetic they find extremely attractive and I think her nose looks nicer now. Before she was still absolutely beautiful.

Reactions: 8
Pleased that she actually addressed it unlike a lot of other influencers getting work done and expecting people not to comment/question. She looked super nervous in her stories. If it makes her happy then so be it, I donā€™t think sheā€™s following the influencer crowd in just wanting surgery or fillers for the sake of it. Sheā€™s still so pretty either way!
I think she had to address it. If she only had filler done it would be less obvious, sheā€™d have to be silly to think that she could change her nose so drastically snd think people wouldnā€™t notice/she wouldnā€™t have to address it at some point.

Reactions: 8
I do think Cinzia plays a part in this. The only proper friends Sophia has are Cinz and Lidia, queens of fillers and photoshop. When the people you see everyday are constantly tweaking and changing themselves to look perfect you canā€™t help but compare yourself. Sophia may have looked beautiful to us, but does anyone ever think of themselves as ā€œperfectā€ all the time? She probably doesnā€™t see what we see.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does anyone remember the video ages ago where Angie was talking about Cinzia having lip filler and she asked Fiona how she could stop her. Fiona said I just tell them they cant, theyā€™re beautiful as they are. It makes me so sad that despite that being Fionas view, sheā€™s still got a nose job. I watched one of their old videos earlier and they both looked so lovely, pre any work. With Molly Mae trying to embrace her natural look lately, I was hoping more influencers would do the same. I hate my nose and having all these influencers with the perfect nose puts more pressure on those of us who donā€™t have that, to think we should change ours.
But equally, if this gives her more confidence then good for her. She looks amazing before and after.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Omg anyone on here getting butt hurt about criticising/praising Sophia because it make you feel insecure please just log off for 24hrs THIS IS MAJORRRRRRRR TEA !!!!!! Cba to be sensored

Reactions: 19
My nose is very similar to her old one, as much as I am happy for her, makes me feel even more insecure about mine
if it makes you feel any better, her old nose was very suited to her face! I still think she looked amazing with it tbh, when the idea of her getting it done came up I couldnt see it being true because it just doesnt seem necessary (for lack of a better word, ofcourse its not necessary for anyone unless for medical reasons). I think she looked great! and if anything it makes you unique to not have the same nose as every influencer, hope this helps. insecurity can be a witch and iā€™m sorry you feel that way but your feelings are valid ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tbh it sounds like sheā€™s thought about it for ages. I remember her saying years and years ago in an old video it was her massive insecurity so Iā€™m happy sheā€™s done it and it is a stunning nose tbhšŸ˜‚ and kudos to her for actually addressing it and not just posting that new pic. It looks fab!

Reactions: 16
I'm glad she's happy and I'm pro plastic surgery if you don't like something about yourself and it will make you feel more confident and it does look great from the side but from the front I think her old nose suited her better HOWEVER it does look super swollen and i think that's making it look wider/bigger than it is

Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve had stuff done too and I think personally I look better after. Not everyone can be perfect and absolutely flawless. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with having small lips, or a bigger nose. But everyone has an ideal aesthetic they find extremely attractive and I think her nose looks nicer now. Before she was still absolutely beautiful.
and you're absolutely entitled to this opinion, i just think it can be damaging when we say that people look 'better' rather than just 'different' because it fuels other people's insecurities when we praise a certain look as 'more' attractive rather than just being beautiful in a different way or to someone else's tastes

Reactions: 12
if it makes you feel any better, her old nose was very suited to her face! I still think she looked amazing with it tbh, when the idea of her getting it done came up I couldnt see it being true because it just doesnt seem necessary (for lack of a better word, ofcourse its not necessary for anyone unless for medical reasons). I think she looked great! and if anything it makes you unique to not have the same nose as every influencer, hope this helps. insecurity can be a witch and iā€™m sorry you feel that way but your feelings are valid ā¤
Thank youā¤ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw Iā€™m really happy for her sheā€™s mentioned so many times in videos about how sheā€™s insecure about her nose. Sheā€™s clearly put a lot of thought and consideration into this and I think it looks amazing so far (obv waiting for it to heal properly but looks lovely at the moment)

I just REALLY HOPE AND PRAY she doesnā€™t now become mildly addicted and start to have other procedures done eg. Filler, Botox, boob job etc etc as this is how it starts for a lot of people influencers especially they get one thing done and everyone tells them how great they look then it slowly spirals into having more and more stuff done and ā€œfixingā€ more stuff. Iā€™m happy for her though it must be such a nice feeling to finally be happy with something that youā€™ve felt tit about for years!

Reactions: 25
MI5 actually needs to hire everyone on this thread all this talent could be used on a national level

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She said todays the first day without her cast and your nose swells up because its been stuck in a plaster for all that time, I reckon she's got a similar button nose like Cinzia's, but with that typical nose job slope šŸ˜‚

Im excited to see how it looks! Im still shoooook

Reactions: 9
and you're absolutely entitled to this opinion, i just think it can be damaging when we say that people look 'better' rather than just 'different' because it fuels other people's insecurities when we praise a certain look as 'more' attractive rather than just being beautiful in a different way or to someone else's tastes
People get surgery to better themselves. She looks greatā˜ŗ

Reactions: 6
Regardless if you like it or not, I think as a person whoā€™s watched them for agesss. It feels like we keep loosing relatability with the girls thatā€™s all

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm saving for a nose job so disappointed she isn't going to discuss much. So interested to see how quickly the swelling goes down (although understand full results take like a year). That's the one thing I'm petrified of, I wanna make my nose tip smaller and I feel like I'd panic seeing it for the first time all swollen. Good for her for being open about it, much better than people like saffron who take a long time to admit it.

Reactions: 21
It seems like sheā€™s taken a lot of consideration to this, and like others I agree it reflects on society and her inner circle that she may have steered towards this option. But nobody made her get this; she has full autonomy. But she has definitely been influenced by the culture she is part of - influencer culture.
To me, from the side the nose looks too small for her face and I miss the character her other nose had.
She looks beautiful in both and time will tell, and if sheā€™s more confident that is all that matters for HER. But to me it looks too small.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.