Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry if I offend anyone bit i hate when someone constantly putting cringey quotes and try to act misterious. Just say what's happening to your followers or if u want something to be private don't put anything at all
how satisfying would it be if it was just that she’d been fined 10k for leaving her house every day during all three lockdowns 😌😌😌 wishful thinking I know

• Haha
Reactions: 25
can someone tell these girls that there is so much more to life than instagram, it’s really sad that they dedicate their lives to have the “perfect feed” and matching aesthetic.

Reactions: 32
Cinzia I am begging you to furnish your flat 😫 painting still on the floor, chairs are cute but such a trend right now, random bags and shoes in the background from previous insta posts. I honestly think she needs an interior designer because all she knows how to buy are bowls, candles and chairs

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Girl I totally feel you with this one. It actually quite upsets me because I feel the same that I genuinely used to love them too. The thing that did it for me was that over-editing of their photos and this unrealistic lifestyle that they perpetuate on Instagram that is completely different to who they are on YouTube. It’s actually quite heartbreaking, I have followed them for a long time and I even met them way back when in there Topshop meet up. I would really like to know what sparked the change. Do you think it was only the break ups?
They’ve been acting this way WAY before their breakups, it was as soon as they started earning a bit more money and getting a bit more followers. It has very clearly gone to their heads and has made them so cringe and unlikeable. Bc at the end of the day, no matter how hard they try, they’re not Kylie Jenner hahaha they’re two girls from bleeping Nottingham...

Reactions: 16
Cinzia I am begging you to furnish your flat 😫 painting still on the floor, chairs are cute but such a trend right now, random bags and shoes in the background from previous insta posts. I honestly think she needs an interior designer because all she knows how to buy are bowls, candles and chairs
She doesn’t even have light bulbs 😂😂 she only buys things with her Instagram pictures in mind so I guess she’s going around in candle light
DFD4627F-D067-4327-83B3-2572542A08B1.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She doesn’t even have light bulbs 😂😂 she only buys things with her Instagram pictures in mind so I guess she’s going around in candle light View attachment 483220
lmfao as if she doesn't even have a lightbulb :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Where is she here? Also legs don’t bend that way. So weird of ASOS to post this with such bad Facetune editing.
wat on earth is her bent leg doing, there's no way your leg can bend like naturally?
she's 1000% cinched her waist and thighs and forgotten to pull in the bottom half of the leg with it.

Reactions: 2
Where is she here? Also legs don’t bend that way. So weird of ASOS to post this with such bad Facetune editing.
does anyone think she would actually wear them type of jeans out? like you can't facetune a toned/flat stomach in person, I definitely wouldn't wear low rise jeans if I had any sort of rolls (which I do hehe so don't come for me) just because I feel like it would be uncomfortable af

Reactions: 10
does anyone think she would actually wear them type of jeans out? like you can't facetune a toned/flat stomach in person, I definitely wouldn't wear low rise jeans if I had any sort of rolls (which I do hehe so don't come for me) just because I feel like it would be uncomfortable af
I don’t even think they’re low rise she’s just done that weird thing of wearing jeans about 4 sizes too big??

Reactions: 6
she. does. not. have. a. waist. like. this.

good on her for losing weight if it was an insecurity of hers, but she has never had a waist like this and its so odd to try and make it seem like you've completely changed your body type through exercise and healthy eating...

Reactions: 19
she. does. not. have. a. waist. like. this.

good on her for losing weight if it was an insecurity of hers, but she has never had a waist like this and its so odd to try and make it seem like you've completely changed your body type through exercise and healthy eating...
this is exactly it! there's no disputing she's lost weight, it's evident in her face, but losing weight doesn't change your bone structure. As someone who's been exercising/eating healthy for the past year, I can attest to the fact that if you're not built a certain way then you're not going to look a certain way. It's so harmful when influencers edit their pictures to filth. ITS NOT REAL

Reactions: 18
Wasn’t cinzia flogging new look jeans the other week? 😴 think Sophia is selling hers on depop**

Reactions: 2
this is exactly it! there's no disputing she's lost weight, it's evident in her face, but losing weight doesn't change your bone structure. As someone who's been exercising/eating healthy for the past year, I can attest to the fact that if you're not built a certain way then you're not going to look a certain way. It's so harmful when influencers edit their pictures to filth. ITS NOT REAL
she wants that BBL kylie look :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.