Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think soph looks really ill here? Like the eye bags? Does she have covid?
i keep thinking she probably has covid as she hasn't been round cinzia's in a while has she? no lift pics? no youtube upload?
anyone got any other ideas what it could be?

Reactions: 27
i keep thinking she probably has covid as she hasn't been round cinzia's in a while has she? no lift pics? no youtube upload?
anyone got any other ideas what it could be?
There’s no way they would say anything too because they’ve been slyly breaking the rules but it would be obvious if she said.

I 100% think Sophia is isolating/has Covid! the lack of the two being together even for "content" is hella sus, doesnt really add up either considering they work together

There were claims that they fell out but they seem pretty normal on their insta pics so its probably something more personal to Sophia 👀

Reactions: 35
I’m so tired of how expensive everything they post is. It was bad enough when they’d wear dresses that were like £60-£100 but at least I had a slight chance of being able to afford them if I really wanted. Sophia posted this play suit on her story which no doubt will look amazing on her figure but £250??? They’re so out of touch with what their audience can afford

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
how can insta give cinzia a blue tick but not sophia ? not that it really matters but i would feel upset if i was sophia to be fair!!

Reactions: 9
how can insta give cinzia a blue tick but not sophia ? not that it really matters but i would feel upset if i was sophia to be fair!!
The only thing im thinking is you can’t have a blue tick if you’ve bought followers. Back in the day Sophia used to have waaay more followers than cinzia and I just assumed it was because people found Sophia more stereotypically pretty, but maybe she actually bought a few

Reactions: 2
i really need cinzia to be called the duck out for being a blackfishing moron. my jaw dropped to the floor when i saw the pinterest pins she'd saved -ALL WOC!!!! not one white person in view. She's so bleeping disgusting, treating black women as an aesthetic. I don't care if you have 2% italian "naturally tanning" blood or actual bleeping marinara flowing through your veins, YOU. ARE. WHITE. CINZIA.

Reactions: 50
I’m so tired of how expensive everything they post is. It was bad enough when they’d wear dresses that were like £60-£100 but at least I had a slight chance of being able to afford them if I really wanted. Sophia posted this play suit on her story which no doubt will look amazing on her figure but £250??? They’re so out of touch with what their audience can afford
At this point the only affordable clothing they post is fast fashion ads which is stuff they don’t even like. What’s the point in them posting this stuff surely they know they audience, this just comes off as a flex. Sometimes I feel like they buy it, post it, send it back. Or if they don’t they could do a video on cheaper dupes that the girls who bloody idolise them could buy.

Reactions: 6
I just watched some of their old videos, specifically the ones where they get their makeup done at different places. long story short, in one of the videos, the girl doing Sophia's makeup matches her foundation to her body and face and in the end even though Sophia looks gorgeous, shes moaning about how tit the makeup is and how the girl was lovely but did a horrible job....because she looks so pale? um? youre literally white?

Reactions: 25
i really need cinzia to be called the duck out for being a blackfishing moron. my jaw dropped to the floor when i saw the pinterest pins she'd saved -ALL WOC!!!! not one white person in view. She's so bleeping disgusting, treating black women as an aesthetic. I don't care if you have 2% italian "naturally tanning" blood or actual bleeping marinara flowing through your veins, YOU. ARE. WHITE. CINZIA.
Did she only save photos of POC??????

Reactions: 1
Did she only save photos of POC??????
@4everb1tchin posted this at the start of the thread

I just watched some of their old videos, specifically the ones where they get their makeup done at different places. long story short, in one of the videos, the girl doing Sophia's makeup matches her foundation to her body and face and in the end even though Sophia looks gorgeous, shes moaning about how tit the makeup is and how the girl was lovely but did a horrible job....because she looks so pale? um? youre literally white?
they were shitting on the MUA's makeup skills when it was miles better than the clapped looks they did, and they never told the MUA that they wanted something different, they just sat there quietly while the makeup was getting done and then bitched about it afterwards. didn't their viewers also send hate to the MUA or something?

Attachments

Reactions: 8

they were shitting on the MUA's makeup skills when it was miles better than the clapped looks they did, and they never told the MUA that they wanted something different, they just sat there quietly while the makeup was getting done and then bitched about it afterwards. didn't their viewers also send hate to the MUA or something?
s and c weren't just not telling the MUAs what they want, they were also going out of their way to compliment the makeup and WOOOOWing every 3 minutes about how amazing they look, and then complaining about how awful it is in the toilets afterwards

• Angry
Reactions: 20

No no no no no NOT OKAY

Reactions: 2
They were the prettiest here in my opinion. I just found this old account they used to have in 2018. They have drastically changed...
79F5D00D-3206-411C-A3E8-41563F1332E3.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.