Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly the girls really don’t care about YT anymore they wanna be known from instagram & being an ‘influencer’. there content is SOOOO bad at the moment, yes i understand it’s lockdown but why can’t they film their own days from their OWN homes like they did the 1st time instead of doing mukbangs & answering the same questions and obsessing over kylie jenner, it’s so sad that they truly have changed ALOT.
And how quickly they have changed too!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
And how quickly they have changed too!
the way they've changed has honestly made me so sad. I found their channel in 2018 and used to love their content and religiously listen to their podcast every wednesday. Even bought some of their tacky i saw it first line just to support. Their content recently is SO.bleeping.DRY. they used to be so funny and relatable and I loved their style, now they're just carbon copies of pinterest "inspo" and kardashian wannabes who have such little personality. Someone said a few posts back how its baffling how little we know about them these days. Its so crazy that they used to do weekly vlogs and q&a's and now its just eating sushi and talking about nothing for 30 minutes. I know this is a hate thread but I genuinely used to love them and I hope they can get back to the content that got them where they are now because whatever they've been doing for the last 6-12 months is not it.

Reactions: 46
the way they've changed has honestly made me so sad. I found their channel in 2018 and used to love their content and religiously listen to their podcast every wednesday. Even bought some of their tacky i saw it first line just to support. Their content recently is SO.bleeping.DRY. they used to be so funny and relatable and I loved their style, now they're just carbon copies of pinterest "inspo" and kardashian wannabes who have such little personality. Someone said a few posts back how its baffling how little we know about them these days. Its so crazy that they used to do weekly vlogs and q&a's and now its just eating sushi and talking about nothing for 30 minutes. I know this is a hate thread but I genuinely used to love them and I hope they can get back to the content that got them where they are now because whatever they've been doing for the last 6-12 months is not it.
Girl I totally feel you with this one. It actually quite upsets me because I feel the same that I genuinely used to love them too. The thing that did it for me was that over-editing of their photos and this unrealistic lifestyle that they perpetuate on Instagram that is completely different to who they are on YouTube. It’s actually quite heartbreaking, I have followed them for a long time and I even met them way back when in there Topshop meet up. I would really like to know what sparked the change. Do you think it was only the break ups?

Reactions: 19
Girl I totally feel you with this one. It actually quite upsets me because I feel the same that I genuinely used to love them too. The thing that did it for me was that over-editing of their photos and this unrealistic lifestyle that they perpetuate on Instagram that is completely different to who they are on YouTube. It’s actually quite heartbreaking, I have followed them for a long time and I even met them way back when in there Topshop meet up. I would really like to know what sparked the change. Do you think it was only the break ups?
I definitely think its the breakups in conjunction with catching "influenza." Seems like they (cinzia especially) looked towards insta "baddies" post break up and started trying to emulate that vibe. Bad breakups can also make people wary of being too open and vulnerable so maybe that's why they've kept a lot of personal stuff from their fans (fear of judgment/rejection?). Everything on their instagram just seems like an intangible aesthetic or a showroom. People watch the kardashians for the kardashians, and many those same people watch/follow influencers because its something more realistic/within our reach. They seem to have forgotten that

Reactions: 11
Maybe Sophia has covid??
honestly I wondered the same thing! The flower delivery, not seeing Cinzia the last few days, and then her story about laying in bed all day made me wonder. Totally possible she’s just chilling but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Once you guys realise she just sees her fans as numbers and likes and people to boost her ego and confidence and that she doesn’t care as long as she is making money and get free tit. I don’t know how people support them even Molly mae seems more genuine and likeable these days and she has a bigger platform.

Reactions: 32
Have they even teased at a new video this week? Usually Sophia posts a story of her editing 🤔

Reactions: 8
I know it's been said a million times but it's so weird to me how little we know about them. I can't even imagine them doing a Q&A now.

Even on their favourite/only topic (boys) they just regurgitate unrealistic girl power quotes - "dump him sis" "we love being single" - to present themselves in a certain way and not give their viewers an insight into anything negative in their life (if that makes sense).

They'd never talk about heartbreak, what it feels like to be cheated on or rejected, etc - anything raw or real and I feel like they never use personal examples in the podcast. I think the closest thing to real we get is when they talk about being excluded at school tbh
Literally the only authentic things we know about their lives are their stories about when they were younger. They never open up about real tit they deal with in their present day life, or even more recent. I understand they don’t want to share everything about their past relationships but their reluctance to even use personal examples just doesn’t sit right with me. If we wanted to hear regurgitated Pinterest quotes and standard Reddit responses we’d go to those sites? We want their authenticity that they hide in order to keep a pristine and consistent image... which is anything but ‘human’.

Reactions: 25
I do feel for Cinzia because trying to mould your body into a size that it naturally isn't is so tough mentally. And no matter how much she loses, she wont keep it off for long. Creating a life of yo yo dieting, back and forth. She will never be happy or satisfied whatever size she is, as it's a deeper rooted problem she needs therapy for. This is obviously an assumption as I don't know her personally, but I have seen it happen to friends and it's very sad, cause they see naturally skinny girls as their blueprint.

Reactions: 17
I can't imagine someone is sitting in the house with big ring on or went to put it on for picture, it's lockdownnn we dont do anything why can't she be more relateable
I couldn’t relate to this any more 😭
The second I’m in the car or taxi home all the jewellery comes off, literally haven’t worn any since august, the thought of wearing tight jewellery to sit in the house makes me feel claustrophobic lmao

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t relate to this any more 😭
The second I’m in the car or taxi home all the jewellery comes off, literally haven’t worn any since august, the thought of wearing tight jewellery to sit in the house makes me feel claustrophobic lmao
Girl same - I sometimes put big earrings on for zoom calls with my friends so it feels like an event and then they come off as soon as the call's done 😭😭 I can't be dealing with all that on a daily basis

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what exactly went through Lewis’ head when he decided to archive just the top pics of him and Cinzia from his Instagram 😂 like I just gotta scroll a bitttt more and there’s that, if he wanted to hide it 💀 guys are weird

Reactions: 4
IMG_4091.jpeg

"feeds looking QT🍬[]💜" Yeah shame they're none of your own photos though isn't it other than that bleeping açai bowl that looks like its been made with a lawnmower 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.