Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else surprised they haven’t jumped on the Cartier bandwagon yet?
They buy the most affordable (?) designer bags that brands offer, there's no way Cartier is in their budget unless its #gifted #ad #sponsorship :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 22
Is it just me that doesnt understand this whole "Sophia being quiet on insta" speculation when shes still posting the same tit as before? She was still/is posting content of herself daily and other things on her stories/feed so I don't see her taking a step back? 😩

Plus Cinzia commented on Sophia's picture an hour ago but Sophia didn't on Cinzia's with that legs open pic 😂 it could be jealousy, must kill Sophia to see that blue tick next to Cinzia's name when they do the EXACT same thing, wow
I don’t blame Sophia though. Imagine doing 99% of the work to get you both a following and then your lazy friend over edits her body and fakes her life and gets more recognition

Reactions: 51
If she is loved up, all the vomit noises and screaming HOT GIRL SUMMER is a fraud 🙄 we knew that anyway but I really don’t think she should be dating atm, doesn’t seem like she’s ready?!

Reactions: 21
If she is loved up, all the vomit noises and screaming HOT GIRL SUMMER is a fraud 🙄 we knew that anyway but I really don’t think she should be dating atm, doesn’t seem like she’s ready?!
I think she was over Christian way before she even broke up with him, there was nothing there

Reactions: 9
omg imagine the tension between them if she is...I can’t imagine cinzia would be happy we all know this single life ewww boys isnt true and she would much rather be in a relationship you can tell she was clingy/obsessed with lewis and she always seemed to have boyfriends or boys she was talking to before (not necessarily serious ones) she really doesn’t strike me as someone who knows how to be alone and actually enjoy being single which is why the way they’re acting is even more embarrassing being single has it’s benefits being in a relationship has it’s benefits...it’s ok to admit you’d rather be in a relationship or you would get into another relationship again quickly (and it’s not even that quick now it’s been like 6?? Months) after a breakup

Reactions: 13
I’ve just been in my car and unfortunately one of their podcasts automatically started playing... anyway. Don’t get me wrong, I swear but oh my days, cinzia swears SO MUCH it actually winds me up

Reactions: 10
It’s been almost a week since their last video 🤡 I know most youtubers only post once a week but their content is very basic and involves sitting in front of a camera for an hour and then just cutting out their inside jokes that no one cares about

Reactions: 12
I’ve just been in my car and unfortunately one of their podcasts automatically started playing... anyway. Don’t get me wrong, I swear but oh my days, cinzia swears SO MUCH it actually winds me up
Mhm nothing like the 🤍🥺🕊 persona shes portraying on insta, but tbh i prefer her honest true self way more than this delicate preppy bullshit

Reactions: 16
They do seem a lil distant tbf, I could imagine working with your best mate gets a bit annoying someone, just because we’re all human and need space sometimes. But what does my head in is that when they were asked on the podcast if they’d ever have a friendship break they were like NO NEVER WEVE BEEN JOINT AT THE HIP SINCE THE DAY WE MET WE ARE THE ULTIMATE FRIENDSHIP GOALS(paraphrasing abit 😂) but like it would actually give them some depth and be interesting if they say it’s normal that people you’re with all the time get avail annoying sometimes 😂😂. Idk they might not even be distant I just wish they’d be more honest with themselves and followers😩🤣

Reactions: 20
Can someone enlighten me as to why we think something is off with Sophia or the girls have fallen out?

Reactions: 3
They do seem a lil distant tbf, I could imagine working with your best mate gets a bit annoying someone, just because we’re all human and need space sometimes. But what does my head in is that when they were asked on the podcast if they’d ever have a friendship break they were like NO NEVER WEVE BEEN JOINT AT THE HIP SINCE THE DAY WE MET WE ARE THE ULTIMATE FRIENDSHIP GOALS(paraphrasing abit 😂) but like it would actually give them some depth and be interesting if they say it’s normal that people you’re with all the time get avail annoying sometimes 😂😂. Idk they might not even be distant I just wish they’d be more honest with themselves and followers😩🤣
I know it's been said a million times but it's so weird to me how little we know about them. I can't even imagine them doing a Q&A now.

Even on their favourite/only topic (boys) they just regurgitate unrealistic girl power quotes - "dump him sis" "we love being single" - to present themselves in a certain way and not give their viewers an insight into anything negative in their life (if that makes sense).

They'd never talk about heartbreak, what it feels like to be cheated on or rejected, etc - anything raw or real and I feel like they never use personal examples in the podcast. I think the closest thing to real we get is when they talk about being excluded at school tbh

Reactions: 32
honestly the girls really don’t care about YT anymore they wanna be known from instagram & being an ‘influencer’. there content is SOOOO bad at the moment, yes i understand it’s lockdown but why can’t they film their own days from their OWN homes like they did the 1st time instead of doing mukbangs & answering the same questions and obsessing over kylie jenner, it’s so sad that they truly have changed ALOT.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.