Sophia & Cinzia #13 Merch is a Flop, Photoshop, Content from the Countertop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cinzias task is what outfit should I put on today and Sophia’s task is edit yt vid how is that fair

Reactions: 39
Wait a damn minute!

Sophia edits and uploads their Youtube videos AND their podcasts...? how is that fair? what does Cinzia actually do and somehow she got the blue tick on insta? As much as I dislike Sophia, she deserves the shine for the work she does put in for them two. Without Sophia, Cinzia would be soooo lost

Reactions: 47
Wait a damn minute!

Sophia edits and uploads their Youtube videos AND their podcasts...? how is that fair? what does Cinzia actually do and somehow she got the blue tick on insta? As much as I dislike Sophia, she deserves the shine for the work she does put in for them two. Without Sophia, Cinzia would be soooo lost
Which is also prob the reason cinzia hasnt ventured off on her own yet

Reactions: 15
Tbh i feel bad for Sophia sometimes, i know these stories are not from the same day but all i can see is Cinzia worry about ordering clothes and Sophia doing all the work for Yt and podcast and then Cinzia getting the blue tick
not cinzia preparing her card to pay 280 quid for a long green shirt she'll only wear once to take a photo of herself sitting on the floor of her mismatched apartment 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wait a damn minute!

I think I remember Sophia making some comment like "it's actually quite easy if you'd bother to learn" in the past about Cinzia not editing, I think cinz feels like she puts the work in because she makes the thumbnails 💀 if I were Sophia I'd be forcing cinzia to learn how to edit, I'm surprised if there's not any resentment built up between the two of them over that

• Wow
Reactions: 40
I think I remember Sophia making some comment like "it's actually quite easy if you'd bother to learn" in the past about Cinzia not editing, I think cinz feels like she puts the work in because she makes the thumbnails 💀 if I were Sophia I'd be forcing cinzia to learn how to edit, I'm surprised if there's not any resentment built up between the two of them over that
We see how shady Sophia can be in their videos, probably her way of taking it out on Cinzia. It all makes sense now 😂

Also it's been over a week since their last upload 🤔 if something is up they should at least address the lack of uploads

Reactions: 15
I just watched some of their old videos, specifically the ones where they get their makeup done at different places. long story short, in one of the videos, the girl doing Sophia's makeup matches her foundation to her body and face and in the end even though Sophia looks gorgeous, shes moaning about how tit the makeup is and how the girl was lovely but did a horrible job....because she looks so pale? um? youre literally white?
Didn’t the girl that did their makeup at Mac lose her job because of the video or something like that I remember it being mentioned on here a while back?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
35BD66F4-0D4C-4C60-960C-64108C5EAC09.jpeg

she's actually grinding my gears every time I see her post like where are you trotting off to hun? Up the corridor to your sofa?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Cinzia is treating her home like a film set ffs what’s with all the “props” aka pointless chairs she owns and pictures just sitting on the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Someone commented on Cinzia pic asking where a new vid is and she replied saying theres an update vid this weekend. Update on what??

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Someone commented on Cinzia pic asking where a new vid is and she replied saying theres an update vid this weekend. Update on what??
Are they taking a step back from youtube for podcasting? have they 'broken up' I don't even watch them that much anymore but an UPDATE I need to know?!?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Are they taking a step back from youtube for podcasting? have they 'broken up' I don't even watch them that much anymore but an UPDATE I need to know?!?!?!
Considering how awful all their past videos have been I wouldn’t be surprised if they were taking a break, and soph defo has covid 🤔

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.