@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow _emilyandyou? She’s Sophie’s insta bff and they both do fm. I want to find a thread about her cos she PISSES me off

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else follow _emilyandyou? She’s Sophie’s insta bff and they both do fm. I want to find a thread about her cos she PISSES me off
I don’t think there is a thread for her but she pisses me off too! I had to unfollow!

Reactions: 1
I don’t think there is a thread for her but she pisses me off too! I had to unfollow!
She is honestly so miserable! Deffo gives off angry teacher vibes. Always moaning about running her home “business” and children, she is SO negative. I’ve had to unfollow

Reactions: 2
I get pregnancy isn’t easy as my second was awful but she moaned non stop now it’s all the best thing ever. Seen her nipples as well more than keeping kates

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See the post either yesterday/today about her body being amazing and she wrote as if she was an inspirational bleeping speaker. Honestly she thinks she’s a hashtag girl boss but really she’s selling tit perfume and acting like she’s something she isn’t. I don’t know what it is about her but she makes me angry. Her and that friend of hers emilyandyou - can someone make a post about her and how she eye fucks herself ALL the time, flashes her engagement ring ALL the time.
The both of them think they’re on kardashian levels it’s honestly so desperate and cringy

Reactions: 7
God you’d think she’s only person to ever breastfeed! Seen more of her tits than my own last couple of weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God you’d think she’s only person to ever breastfeed! Seen more of her tits than my own last couple of weeks
She’s insufferable, I tried breast feeding and didn’t make enough milk this was before the influencer craze. If you can do it great but people like her make others who can’t feel
Inadequate, same with the influencers perfect birth stories

She’s insufferable, I tried breast feeding and didn’t make enough milk this was before the influencer craze. If you can do it great but people like her make others who can’t feel
Inadequate, same with the influencers perfect birth stories
She never even tried to breastfeed the other 2! Now shes a breastfeeding expert after a week 🙄 think shes doing it out of guilt for so openly not wanting this child initially!

I really don’t know how people can bear to follow this woman she is one of the most annoying people on Instagram

Reactions: 4
Full boob out yesterday talking about how ✨amazing✨ Her body is. Get over yourself! Women have breastfed forever, do you think they whipped out a prep machine in the 1800s??!

Reactions: 3
I know this is sofys thread but I saw someone mentioned her FM bestie on her Emily and you.
I used to follow her - thought she had a good work ethic but when I saw her post that she was drinking alcohol while pregnant and wasn’t even sorry for it. It was a big fat unfollow from me. Disgusting