@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm so after 4 months of begging for a bed she's finally chose one she likes. I bet it's bloody gifted.

Reactions: 1
Honestly I am SO FED UP with her. Last pregnancy with indie it was moan moan moan now she’s pregnant again after 5 minuets and again it’s moan moan moan bore off will you

Reactions: 4
Forever calling her kids ‘dicks’ on social media and swearing, she is just horrible. She’s openly said she doesn’t know how to feel about this pregnancy and now shows nothing but annoyance to her kids

Reactions: 2
She winds me up SO much thinking she’s a boss witch, selling diluted cats piss off instgram. Talking like she’s the ceo of a business makes me CRIIIINGE and the stroking all the time of the soft buttery leggings. Vom

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She winds me up SO much thinking she’s a boss witch, selling diluted cats piss off instgram. Talking like she’s the ceo of a business makes me CRIIIINGE and the stroking all the time of the soft buttery leggings. Vom
Stroking the buttery soft leggings over the bump**

• Haha
I’m literally sick of her constant moaning and seeing her bump
She moans about being pregnant ALL the time and it’s so awkward as I’m sure she has people following her who have infertility issues and there she is calling her kids dickheads and moaning about having pelvic pain. Nothing a swipe up on new balance can’t fix tho hun

I was disgusted when she called her kids dickheads, who does that on social media. Modernmum does it as well
I her she was honest about saying she doesn’t really want this child but know your audience. I had fertility issues and it was a hard read for me. Don’t put it out there for your kid to read years later
But her moaning is something else and the constant buying of leggings and sweatshirts is ridiculous

Reactions: 3
Another day, another bump stroke. I used to really enjoy watching her stories but she’s so false. Swipe ups at every opportunity. I’ve unfollowed. She’s made a Facebook training page for her ‘business’ and was on there a few months ago moaning at people for asking how to sell fm and how she does so well 😂 seriously?

Does she ever stop moaning about pregnancy?
Also making out like shes so exhausted, can’t lift her phone, in so much pain.. whilst a face full of makeup, hair done and dressed

If I felt like that i’d be slobbing in pjs!

I’m 3 weeks in front of her pregnant and I don’t moan the way she does. I’m on maternity leave and I still don’t do makeup, hair etc I am exhausted I just can’t be arsed. It seems like every single story is a moan or a bump feel. And a prolapse too 👀