@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hands up 🙌🏼 if you’re bored of leggings being described as ‘buttery’. duck off, you’re wearing gym leggings babes. Not lurpak

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So glad i found this thread. I need it. I actually know her a little in the real world.. well i know someone who worked with her before her big FM break. Cant stand her online or in real life.

Reactions: 2
So glad i found this thread. I need it. I actually know her a little in the real world.. well i know someone who worked with her before her big FM break. Cant stand her online or in real life.
Any goss? Is she as bad in real life as she is online?

Reactions: 1
Any goss? Is she as bad in real life as she is online?
Well for those wondering she really was able to quit her job with her FM money but her whole story why she left her last job is completely fabricated. Once she returned from her first maternity leave my friend said she was so filled with self importance and working in a call centre was too below her.

She posted on her stories about her anxiety when really she had just became a snob and everyone in the office had seen her stories and fake life online and voice!

Also if you notice shes never ever said she worked in a call centre. She gives it all fancy names 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly why would you put this for a birthday post for your four year old. Think she thinks so edgy and funny but she makes herself look pathetic. Needs to think herself lucky she has three healthy children and had a safe birth
Sofy love do you know how many of us have had our vaginas cut open and stitched back together ? Stop trying to be funny and just wish your kid a happy birthday ,it ain’t about you

Reactions: 6
This woman is an annoying bleeping BEG! Rates herself so much it’s cringe!!! How the hell has she got 30K followers when she literally does duck ALL in terms of content? 4 stories a day if we are lucky and none usually involve speaking anymore. As someone else just said - just her trying to be edgy with captions on photos. Absolutely a size 18 - nothing wrong with that but she makes out she’s a 10-12. Eyelashes that look like toothbrush bristles, terrible skin, hair bleached within an inch of its life. Those followers must contain bought ones because 30K people can’t be interested in that tit! Constant awful baggy T-shirts and dreamy affiliate links to New Balance trainers! Honestly where’s the content?!?!?!

Reactions: 7
I also have no idea how such a boring and dull account seems to be engaged. She’s always showing off about her story views (10K + apparently) but WHY?! Every time she speaks there’s zero passion or anything like that. And she really does think an awful lot of herself

She’s changed so much since 2 years ago. I followed her when she was normal. She ain’t normal now. Why do all ‘influencers’ go like this!? Just be yourself for god sake

Reactions: 2
I am so sick of seeing her tits out! I see more of her tits than I see my own. Her last grid post only got 530 LIKES OUT OF 30K FOLLOWERS!!!! So I would say everyone is getting sick of the sight of her boobs. By all means normalise breastfeeding but Jesus wept!!!

More DREAMY CREAMY BUTTERY New Balance trainers this morning 😴 She is an utter bore. What baggy printed T-shirt from H&M will we be treated to today with beige leggings that are DREAMY AND SOFT. Honestly get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly she constantly has a face like a slapped arse. Always miserable about something. Gives off a very snobby vibe. For no reason at all from what I can see! Thinks she’s made it flogging coloured razors 🙄 Surely if FM was doing so well for her she wouldn’t need to? She’s a mess tbh. Always trying with the dry sense of humour and missing the mark.

Reactions: 1