Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hands up 🙌🏼 if you’re bored of leggings being described as ‘buttery’. Fuck off, you’re wearing gym leggings babes. Not lurpak

• Haha
Reactions: 14

teddy19

VIP Member
God you’d think she’s only person to ever breastfeed! Seen more of her tits than my own last couple of weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know I could just block her and move on, but I’m so fascinated by the fact she thinks she’s gods gift? Like she genuinely thinks she the most beautiful ‘mom’ and her house is goals. Really, her tits are always out, she ignored her other 2 kids and she’s just got lucky flogging cheap cop perfumes. Honestly sofy and emilyharvey need taking down a leg or 2

Reactions: 9
What I dont understand is. The 2 kids are out the house at nursery childminders whatever.. joe doesnt work. She doesnt work and she complains about how manic life is and how shes 'squeezing in those steps' its not even like shes a influencer whos creating content or refurbing her own house. She literally post a video of her tits and her hello fresh box once a week and thats it. What are they doing with their days to be soo busy. It baffles me honestly how she can say life is so crazy. I have 3. I work. My partner works my life is busy. She doesnt have a clue anymore what real life is like. Ive been saying this for years i cant wait for the FM life to disappear and reality to kick in.

Reactions: 8

teddy19

VIP Member
cant (or wont?🤔) take her kids swimming because of her legs but can prance about semi naked with said legs on show to 160k followers 😂 think these instahuns make up these issues to drum up content tbh!

Attachments

• Haha
Any goss? Is she as bad in real life as she is online?
Well for those wondering she really was able to quit her job with her FM money but her whole story why she left her last job is completely fabricated. Once she returned from her first maternity leave my friend said she was so filled with self importance and working in a call centre was too below her.

She posted on her stories about her anxiety when really she had just became a snob and everyone in the office had seen her stories and fake life online and voice!

Also if you notice shes never ever said she worked in a call centre. She gives it all fancy names 🤣

• Haha

Ck2020

VIP Member
Little ones birthday. One line about her actual birthday the rest celebrating her own breastfeeding milestone and how amazing she is as a milk mamma.. cant she just wish her kid a happy birthday. Post about your accomplishments another time. 1 year of bf is great celebrate it but my god dont be so self centered you try to overshadow your own kids birthday. Pathetic.

Also i dont remember who posted about her house looking empty and unfurnished but now i cant unsee it. Wheres the home vibe. Its sterile!
I did one whole year of formula.
Go me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Rvg

VIP Member
Is anyone else getting tired of seeing her bare arse on their feed every single day? She’s clearly loving the attention from it as well

• Haha

Mutley98

VIP Member
I get pregnancy isn’t easy as my second was awful but she moaned non stop now it’s all the best thing ever. Seen her nipples as well more than keeping kates

• Haha
She winds me up SO much thinking she’s a boss bitch, selling diluted cats piss off instgram. Talking like she’s the ceo of a business makes me CRIIIINGE and the stroking all the time of the soft buttery leggings. Vom

• Haha

Bhunaluna

Miss I love myself going on about her stank face and dancing thinks she’s so cool and individual
You ok hun? You’re so wild xx
Give it a bloody rest trying to convince us you’re not boring and bland just like your home 🙄

• Haha
See the post either yesterday/today about her body being amazing and she wrote as if she was an inspirational fucking speaker. Honestly she thinks she’s a hashtag girl boss but really she’s selling shit perfume and acting like she’s something she isn’t. I don’t know what it is about her but she makes me angry. Her and that friend of hers emilyandyou - can someone make a post about her and how she eye fucks herself ALL the time, flashes her engagement ring ALL the time.
The both of them think they’re on kardashian levels it’s honestly so desperate and cringy

BrightStar11

Chatty Member
This woman is an annoying fucking BEG! Rates herself so much it’s cringe!!! How the hell has she got 30K followers when she literally does FUCK ALL in terms of content? 4 stories a day if we are lucky and none usually involve speaking anymore. As someone else just said - just her trying to be edgy with captions on photos. Absolutely a size 18 - nothing wrong with that but she makes out she’s a 10-12. Eyelashes that look like toothbrush bristles, terrible skin, hair bleached within an inch of its life. Those followers must contain bought ones because 30K people can’t be interested in that shit! Constant awful baggy T-shirts and dreamy affiliate links to New Balance trainers! Honestly where’s the content?!?!?!

Bhunaluna

Did you know sofy went on a bike ride the other day?
She hasn’t mentioned it 🤔
She really needs to get a life and get out more…or maybe a proper job? It’s not like she does anything other then the food shop 🙄

Reactions: 6