@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone please tell me how she earns so much money from selling perfume at home? And the constantly bump posts 😴 give it a rest

I do like her, but I’d like to know how she earns selling those as i think they’re shite and don’t last 10 mins once sprayed 😂

Reactions: 1
So glad she finally has a thread. I used to really like her but she’s getting on my tits now with her constant rubbish about it how anyone can do what she does

Reactions: 4
So glad she finally has a thread. I used to really like her but she’s getting on my tits now with her constant rubbish about it how anyone can do what she does
It must be bull how she earns thousands? I’ve heard the perfume is crap 😂😂

so glad someone has made a thread!! you know when she comes on and does a million stories chatting tit shes trying to get you on board her pyramid scheme 😴 she doesn’t even care about selling the actual products she just wants people to join her ‘team’

i used to really like her but since she quit her job (was obvious she didnt want to go back after mat leave) find her too showy offy and preachy

Thank god she has a thread now. Cba with her wiggling her fingers on the bump. We get it hun, youre pregnant x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just had a nosey... 4th pic down what is that on the beside table? Looks like an intimate toy I may or may not own myself...

so glad someone has made a thread!! you know when she comes on and does a million stories chatting tit shes trying to get you on board her pyramid scheme 😴 she doesn’t even care about selling the actual products she just wants people to join her ‘team’

i used to really like her but since she quit her job (was obvious she didnt want to go back after mat leave) find her too showy offy and preachy
Oh god the million stories ugh.
About how this job fits in with Everything.
What are the products ? .

Oh god the million stories ugh.
About how this job fits in with Everything.
What are the products ? .
all sorts, perfumes, skincare, make up etc! what she fails to say is she makes so much cos she has over 15k followers so obviously has a large audience to sell to/recruit. your average joe isnt going to make no where near as much!

all sorts, perfumes, skincare, make up etc! what she fails to say is she makes so much cos she has over 15k followers so obviously has a large audience to sell to/recruit. your average joe isnt going to make no where near as much!
Her followers go up a lot I noticed so I definitely think she’s buying them 🤔 hardly any likes or comments on her posts

So happy there is a thread on her now! Can’t stand the constant screen shots of all the money she’s making and how she’s now able to afford a Range Rover and to save for a house blah blah blah :sleep:

Reactions: 4
Surely you don’t earn much from it? It’s like Avon, Ann Summers and The body shop consultants. You might earn a bit of commission but never thousands 😂😂

Surely you don’t earn much from it? It’s like Avon, Ann Summers and The body shop consultants. You might earn a bit of commission but never thousands 😂😂
I think because she has loads of followers she will earn a percentage of every sale one of her "team" make? Not sure thats how it works so could be wrong.

She put on a screen shot of some money getting paid into her Monzo account a few weeks ago and it was some sort of bonus she made and it was about £1300 :unsure:

She’s got to be earning decent, her other half is only a postman so surely she wouldn’t of been able to give up her job and then go looking at Range Rovers. Also she paid off her car 🤔

Do any of you follow Sam Hunter? She’s friends with Sofy. She flogs the perfumes too and talks of making 100k. I know pyramid schemes are too good to be true but some of them seem to make so much money. Must be the recruitment side rather than the selling 😑

Do any of you follow Sam Hunter? She’s friends with Sofy. She flogs the perfumes too and talks of making 100k. I know pyramid schemes are too good to be true but some of them seem to make so much money. Must be the recruitment side rather than the selling 😑
I follow her. How the hell does she earn so much.
You can see why people get tempted

Just had a quick nosey. Where do I sign up to get a RR sport 😂

I think they smell nice after the initial spray then disappears after 5mins!