@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone saw her latest story? Apparently joe has left his full time job now and she’s put away 20k for an house 🤨

Reactions: 1
Has anyone saw her latest story? Apparently joe has left his full time job now and she’s put away 20k for an house 🤨
I’m shocked at this ..
Also so fed up with her constantly trying to get people to sign up 😴

There is no way she has put away 20k in 8 months flogging crappy perfume while still spending money and paying rent, bills etc :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Built a business from scratch 🤣 hardly love you started selling tit for an already well established business it ain’t yours 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had 3 thousand people in her team no wonder she makes so much because im sure they make money off every sale in their team. Im sure she also said she gets the perfumes cheaper than they are sold for eg sold at £23 but she buys them for £16 and keeps the rest? Could be wrong though, never really listen to her she talks that much shite.

I joined FM whilst furloughed to make some extra cash as my partner lost his job. The perfumes are actually really good! You make either £4 or £8 per bottle and each product earns you points which equals to commission. She obviously has thousands of people recruited into her team now so each of them will be making a cash profit for themselves and they get their points, but she also gets the points which is why she earns so much. Unless you’ve got thousands of followers or start recruiting loads of people you’re not going to earn that much. The more people they recruit the more she is going to earn!!
I’m happy making some extra cash for now and just selling to friends and family. I don’t see it being a long term thing unless she’s saving loads!! It’ll be a phase for now then people will get fed up of it because they’re not earning thousands from it.

Bullshit
You’s need to read the mom thread on here.I don’t believe for a second she earns what she’s making out .Shes lived in the bleeping cardigan for the past 9 months for a start

Bullshit
You’s need to read the mom thread on here.I don’t believe for a second she earns what she’s making out .Shes lived in the bleeping cardigan for the past 9 months for a start

MLM*
Same cardigan *

Stupid phone

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else been blocked on insta since posting on here? Boss babe must have too much time on her hands.

She chats constant tit about how it’s changed her life .Ffs hun give it a REST ,I don’t believe her for a second and also thinks she buys followers because her content is basic

Reactions: 2
she’s only ever active and rambling just before shes about to sales pitch joining her ‘business’

Fair play to her for going for it and she seems to work hard but the constant talk of money grinds me, I'm no snob and pretty free spirited but was always taught that its uncouth to talk about money and earnings the way she does.