@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh I find her so annoying . I used to really like her when she first had Jonah,

Reactions: 4
I really use to like her and find her very relatable. Now she just gets on my tits constantly!

Reactions: 5
She’s another FM sell out isn’t she!
I found her relatable before the show off post of the Range Rover when her and the other half were both working and saving for a house because that’s like a lot of us.
Now I feel it’s just constant showing off buying everything brand new for the house whilst still spending money 24/7 on luxuries and Costa’s while they both sit at home boxing up perfume 🙄

Reactions: 2
I know she does a lot of showing off but I find her really really boring, her content now is just soo boring. Same thing different day..

Only popping out a 3rd kid so soon after a second because she’s got loads of minions selling perfume under her paying for her mortgage 💸

I’m not convinced it was planned I’m sure she said in a Q&A that she only wanted two, I’m sure it is very much wanted though

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her but I'm in the brink of unfollowing as it's the same tit, different day. She's become so sucked up in the 'influencer' life that every story is her showing off her constant flow if clothes that she's ordered and as soon as someone asks where its from she goes "I'll pop it in a story" AKA, I NEED TO DO MY AFFILIATE LINKS HUN BECAUSE I CANT JUST BE A DECENT PERSON AND TELL YOU WHERE ITS FROM, I WANT MONEY

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her but I'm in the brink of unfollowing as it's the same tit, different day. She's become so sucked up in the 'influencer' life that every story is her showing off her constant flow if clothes that she's ordered and as soon as someone asks where its from she goes "I'll pop it in a story" AKA, I NEED TO DO MY AFFILIATE LINKS HUN BECAUSE I CANT JUST BE A DECENT PERSON AND TELL YOU WHERE ITS FROM, I WANT MONEY
I totally agree, she lives near me and used to be relatable but now just find she's trying to fit in with the aesthetics rather than being herself