@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is sofys thread but I saw someone mentioned her FM bestie on her Emily and you.
I used to follow her - thought she had a good work ethic but when I saw her post that she was drinking alcohol while pregnant and wasn’t even sorry for it. It was a big fat unfollow from me. Disgusting
I need someone to create a thread for Emily and you. I’m similar to you in that I thought you was so motivated, seeming quite friendly. Now she honestly thinks her tit don’t stink, always eye bleeping herself and basically talking down to her followers.
I was sucked in during the pandemic and got signed up for FM and got invited to a Facebook group for ‘training’. Emily and Sofy would often go live and RINSE anyone watching, saying they won’t ever make money if you don’t try, stop asking them dumb questions when all the info is in this Facebook page.
I actually despise them both

Reactions: 2
I need someone to create a thread for Emily and you. I’m similar to you in that I thought you was so motivated, seeming quite friendly. Now she honestly thinks her tit don’t stink, always eye bleeping herself and basically talking down to her followers.
I was sucked in during the pandemic and got signed up for FM and got invited to a Facebook group for ‘training’. Emily and Sofy would often go live and RINSE anyone watching, saying they won’t ever make money if you don’t try, stop asking them dumb questions when all the info is in this Facebook page.
I actually despise them both
OMG I can’t stand Emily and you. She comes across so stuck up it’s a joke
Engagement ring in every single photo 🙄

I also joined FM with them in 2020…. I wonder if we were in the same WhatsApp chat 😜 don’t ask any questions and if you dared be negative at any point….. 👉🚪

I always think her engagement ring looks like one of them Fake rings you could get from them little machines for like 50p.

All she does is whinge and thinks she’s so hard done too.

Reactions: 1
I always think her engagement ring looks like one of them Fake rings you could get from them little machines for like 50p.

All she does is whinge and thinks she’s so hard done too.
Typical boss babe, ditch the 9-5 shiz.
When the only reason you can ditch the 9-5 is because you’ve recruited most of your friends and followers to pay for your new build and your Range Rover.

I’ll never forget when she went ballistic in the FM World WhatsApp because someone had asked (or just used, can’t remember) her ‘material’ that she’d made, like info basically. So tragic lol

I also joined FM with them in 2020…. I wonder if we were in the same WhatsApp chat 😜 don’t ask any questions and if you dared be negative at any point….. 👉🚪
wahhh so did I! If it was their main WhatsApp group then I was also init. It used to get on my tits when they’d say no negativity!

YESSSS! So happy I found this thread.

First of all the lips!? Dodgy lip filler? Or just very unblessed.
The stupid OTT eyelashes!
The first woman to breastfeed the child she didn’t want

Reactions: 5
Newish follower and I can’t cope already, I’m so confused but intruiged by her 😅

I unfollowed this idiot.
Why oh why does she have that following? They must be bought. She shows off about her story views all of the time too. I just do not get it. She does nothing interesting AT ALL. Constant droning on and on. The usual H&M beige stuff and the soft leggings that all the insta wannabes rave about with their “Dreamy” New Balance trainers and their constant affiliate links.
I just have no idea why anyone would be influenced by someone who looks such a god dam mess 24/7?????? Aside from the mess, she says nothing engaging or funny at all

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed this idiot.
Why oh why does she have that following? They must be bought. She shows off about her story views all of the time too. I just do not get it. She does nothing interesting AT ALL. Constant droning on and on. The usual H&M beige stuff and the soft leggings that all the insta wannabes rave about with their “Dreamy” New Balance trainers and their constant affiliate links.
I just have no idea why anyone would be influenced by someone who looks such a god dam mess 24/7?????? Aside from the mess, she says nothing engaging or funny at all
Same I had a unfollow ages ago because she is quite frankly annoying as duck !

Does anyone else think her hair colour does not suit her complexion? Even with makeup/tan it looks awful. Also the blush makes it look even worse. Mess

Reactions: 4
I’d love to know how she can do her hair and makeup every single day with 3 kids. I have 2, one being a 12 week old baby and I go out looking like Hagrid every single day, just don’t have the time to do makeup anymore!? Mind you her partner is jobless too so I bet he has 3 kids.

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know how she can do her hair and makeup every single day with 3 kids. I have 2, one being a 12 week old baby and I go out looking like Hagrid every single day, just don’t have the time to do makeup anymore!? Mind you her partner is jobless too so I bet he has 3 kids.
She would never cope on her own, the slightest inconvenience and she’s on insta story calling her kids dicks. It’s because her partner is home to do everything whilst she shows her shite h&m clothes and chats tit in stories about her unreal perfumes lol

Nah surly not lol maybe I should stop slating it if their both living off it with 3 kid slol