@sofynicoledobson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he not work? I always wondered what kind of support they have as it seems she never mentions any family, and wondered if there was a backstory.
Shes close to her mam. She did post about childhood trauma but i think that was just for clickbait. Her mam has took the little ones away before and baby sits. And she has sisters. His side is never mentioned though.

I also get the ick from him not working. I mean fair enough if they were boxing up 100's of purfumes a day but hes just a freeloader at this point. Its not attractive at all. Its not a good role model for the kids really.

Reactions: 4
Her new grid post (striped trousers) is sooo badly edited please zoom in on her face in the first pic and her arm & drink in the second pic i’m dying of embarrassment for her

Reactions: 1
Family holiday. Only posts herself. What a suprise. Will post a pic of her child sucking her tit though. Cant wait to see those ones. Grim.

Reactions: 4