Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha honestly Aimee looks like your Old Auntie who wants to look young with her jazzy nails trying to drink her coffee and laughing at Money Mum taking the piss out of her - she looks so old and frumpy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is Aimee even doing in London? Has she actually said? And how can Scabbie afford a boob job does she even have an income or is Paul the Drug Dealer still funding her WAG lifestyle? Silly wee bint. Is she still balding?

Reactions: 5
🤣 I love that moneymum slagging off DDG saying girls don’t do it unless you want to end up looking like this and using Aimee as an example of it going wrong when she’s right in front of her 🥴

And she’s there for that money mums book launch @Tricia Doll

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn't Botox take a while to properly kick in? Can't wait for the full effect if she's struggling to drink after a couple of days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Aimee had half a brain cell, she would have been able to think to herself... hmm is this a good idea to get a lip flip from someone who looks like she should come with a radioactive warning?

Spoiler alert.... NO, you should have bleeping run for the hills when she came anywhere near you with a needle that was probably picked up from the street while DDug gets her off script botox from Paul the ex con.

• Haha
Have you seen moneymums stories with Aimee teaching her boy Scottish slang.. wow..

‘yer geeing me the bolk’ sorry Aimee but you do realise its BOAK!

• Haha
Her top lip looks ridiculous. I hope she’s realising really quickly how much she’s fucked up letting that fat orange duck injecting her may have been a massive mistake
She deserves it to be a mess - got it done by a big filthy Krank cos it was a freebie. That’s what she deserves for always being on the take, take, take & doing no research!

• Heart
I watched a few videos by experienced surgeons on the lip flip technique, the injector is meant to do a full assessment on the shape of the lips and make a decision on whether to progress, it’s not something that can be done on everyone as it doesn’t suit a lot of people. The videos I watched show the injector going much closer to the lip with more injections. He also said that you need a prominent shaped lip with good borders to see a nice result otherwise it will change the angle of the lips and may create asymmetry. D-Dug injected Aimee wayyy above her lip...she’s botched her pal 😂😂😂 I foresee a fall out in 3,2,1 ...daft bints!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't get over that a grown woman has buggered off to wherever she is this time to meet yet another stranger off of Instagram. How ironic that this woman goes on about saving monet, Aimee doesn't earn a single penny but still somehow found the cash to jet off and leave the "kiddies" at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't get over that a grown woman has buggered off to wherever she is this time to meet yet another stranger off of Instagram. How ironic that this woman goes on about saving monet, Aimee doesn't earn a single penny but still somehow found the cash to jet off and leave the "kiddies" at home.
I can’t get over it either! What is going on! They have never met ever and here she is staying in her home and in the car with all her family going to her book launch 🤯
I’m honestly speechless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Oor Aimee is such a stage one clinger...she’s like a “catch me if you can” type character 😂😂😂

I can’t get over it either! What is going on! They have never met ever and here she is staying in her home and in the car with all her family going to her book launch 🤯
I’m honestly speechless.

• Haha
I’m honestly speechless.
I'm sooooo embarrassed for her - I wouldn't go and hang about with strangers I only know from Instagram, but if I did, I would have just stayed in a Travelodge not in their home, then went to the event. She could have just flown down this morning, gone to the book launch and then flown back this evening.

I watched a few videos by experienced surgeons on the lip flip technique, the injector is meant to do a full assessment on the shape of the lips and make a decision on whether to progress, it’s not something that can be done on everyone as it doesn’t suit a lot of people. The videos I watched show the injector going much closer to the lip with more injections. He also said that you need a prominent shaped lip with good borders to see a nice result otherwise it will change the angle of the lips and may create asymmetry. D-Dug injected Aimee wayyy above her lip...she’s botched her pal 😂😂😂 I foresee a fall out in 3,2,1 ...daft bints!!

Botched is exactly right - there is a story on her business today and it's even worse than Sh'aimees lip job lol

• Wow
I'm sooooo embarrassed for her - I wouldn't go and hang about with strangers I only know from Instagram, but if I did, I would have just stayed in a Travelodge not in their home, then went to the event. She could have just flown down this morning, gone to the book launch and then flown back this evening.
Exactly! I am honestly really struggling with this.
Those stories last night where she’s sat in their living room with a blanket on her knee with moneymum’s kids and husband….she has literally never met any of these people! If I brought a stranger to stay overnight in our home my husband would divorce me!
And then the story of her in the car travelling to the book launch with the whole family!!
She looks so awkward too…why would you put yourself through it! Just for Instagram….there are no words.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh god this is so embarrassing for her. That woman’s husband sitting on his couch looking at her like wtf 😆

And in the car going to the event with her family ….and Aimee 🙈

While all the other instas do the normal thing of travelling all by themselves. Aims is big into the coat tails of this one. How many selfies and tags do you reckon she’ll manage? This is mortifying, absolutely mortifying. I actually feel sorry for her.

• Haha
Omg!! Big rubber lips 😂😂😂 there will be lassies all over Glasgow with the D-Dug look! Bloody horrendous and so unethical!!!

Botched is exactly right - there is a story on her business today and it's even worse than Sh'aimees lip job lol

Last edited:
WTAF why is Aimee down there staying with that lassie and in the big family car to go to the event? Staying at the lassies house as well.. I’m mortified for her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.