Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asides from all the issues she has going on I think the reason why she can’t find her thing as she calls it, is basically this insta life isn’t for her! She is NOT a natural infront of the camera and that’s fine most ppl aren’t but that’s the reason this insta life won’t work for her , for example why does she need to start every story with sorry for the state of me ect ect bla bla just own it be urself stop saying sorry this is the real you so just be !! If ur not comfy get fcking off ur stories and get a normal job 🙈 just to add the likes of money mum yes she is a bit of a tit but she is a natural u can tell she just has no fcks giving well that’s the vibe I get from her she never comes on looking full glam really but she doesn’t give it oh I’m so sorry I need a glow up

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Childish ah ken but when she says ‘appearance’ in her accent it sounds like ‘penis’ and ah cannae stop laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hear me out. I’m not gonna be the one to say DD and SM are overweight, however by their own admissions they are not happy and wanting to lose weight… so why do they both just pump their bodies full of shite? I’m just using this pic of DD as an example, but they are both as bad as each other, literally always eating crap. And the coffees?! I don’t think they understand how calories work 😬 All these syrups and toppings!

Obviously the example I’ve used is on the more extreme end of things, but it’s definitely not far off the reality of what they are consuming for 1 drink. Imagine they are having more than 1?

When you’re an adult there comes a time when you have to stop saying duck it and start taking care of yourself because nobody else will. Christ, I’d love to eat lattes and cake every single day but I also don’t want to be a fat duck. I think both Aimee and Ange need some educating 😬
It's such a bad example to the children. They're learning that these things are every day items to have rather than treats. I'm surprised Genevieve has got a single tooth in her head with the amount of sugary high fat items she's given. I also don't know how she can afford it! We're both working and I'd never be able to spend that much in cafes, buying fancy coffees, cakes etc, almost every single day.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not being funny, she has two girls, one of which is still a baby, how many hot dogs do they need? 🤮 There's no way she's joined weight watchers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That's the amount my husband and two late teen sons eat for lunch between them and they are all six foot plus lol

Reactions: 5
Not being funny, she has two girls, one of which is still a baby, how many hot dogs do they need? 🤮 There's no way she's joined weight watchers 🤣🤣🤣🤣
1 for Genevieve, 1/2 for Evangeline and 4 and a half for Angelina 😬😭🤣

Ffs. How ridiculous are those kids names 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why the duck has Genevieve got brows drawn on every day now, and get that bleeping dummy aff her, she's going to school in 5 months. Such lazy parenting.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused. The 2 girls are tucking in at the table (undressed again 🙄) but then magically they are then dressed and tucking in to the same plate of food again on the floor with pals? Surely she’s not made them pose with the food then stopped them from eating it, then got them dressed and waited for pals to arrive. Or does she just serve the kids the same 50p meal several times a week and she’s using old pictures 🧐

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I’m so confused. The 2 girls are tucking in at the table (undressed again 🙄) but then magically they are then dressed and tucking in to the same plate of food again on the floor with pals? Surely she’s not made them pose with the food then stopped them from eating it, then got them dressed and waited for pals to arrive. Or does she just serve the kids the same 50p meal several times a week and she’s using old pictures 🧐
These muppets think folk are daft. EVERYTHING they do is to placate Tattlers because they are always reading on here. They love love love the attention, negative or not, that's what narcissists are like. Why are they always eating off the floor in that house? They have a dog that probably drags it's arse across that clatty shite brown carpet. Gives me the bleeping heave.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hot dogs would have been stone cold by the time the kids got to eat it. And, I'm certainly not perfect parent, my kids eat hot dogs sometimes too. She's saying "cooncil but the kids love it" as if they are dead healthy eaters the rest of the time. Naw Ange, your kids are "cooncil" eaters every day of the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion:

Social mama can’t find her thing, her botched lips sting & she is constantly ming…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.