Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m just thinking, if this was the time she would have been announcing her 3 month scan does that mean she lost the baby at 4 weeks? Now I’m not at all saying that is not awful but I honestly think Aimee is more upset now that her mate is pregnant and will get loads of attention. She will be away to stay with that other fool Money Mum & probably meet the thief Miss greedy & she will try to latch onto them 😂😂😂
Once again, Sh'aimee trips herself up with all her nonsense - she said she was pregnant at her party and had told family and friends, which I'm sure was more than three months ago! I didn't even know I was pregnant till 6 weeks and didn't tell anyone till 12 weeks.

Reactions: 4
That bleeping money mum freak is as bad if not worse than Aimee. She actually comes out with nonsense like 'have a no spend day once a week' and nuggets like keep your nail varnish in the fridge, eh hello I have numerous no spend days a week, in fact I probably only spend money on the big shop day and then on the weekend. So perfectly aimed at these instamaws who are actually addicted to b&m and home bargains. As if they use nail polish anyway, constantly getting gels. They cannot help themselves from spending 💰
Money Mum headlines are also very misleading - it’s always about how she paid off an £800k mortgage while earning £25k - but actually she moved into her boyfriend (now husbands) £800k house which had £220k left on the mortgage when she moved in - so as usual it isn’t all that it seems!

Reactions: 10
Exactly...the red tape around it is why medical professionals need to make sure they’re fully covered for insurance and confident in their skill/technique as they could lose their licence..people like D-Dug have nothing to lose as she has no licence. Her technique is amateur she’s absolutely clueless and the way she’s laughing and joking with Aimee whilst swinging the needle around is so unprofessional 😱😱 I’d rather pay double to know I was in the hands of a medical professional who knows how to deal with a medical emergency situation or how to resolve an issue if it goes wrong.
I showed the video to my botox lady this morning when I was in for a topup and she was appalled. Enough said.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I miscarried when 3 of my close friends were expecting. 2 were very close to giving birth and the other was due around the time I would have been due. One thing I insisted was that I didn’t want to be left out of any of their news. The thought of them having to watch what they said in front of me really upset me and them hiding their joy wouldn’t change anything.

Whilst it’s a very sad and horrible experience to go through, there’s literally nothing that could have been done any differently and you really just need to pull your socks up and get on with it! All these fake tears for content really gets on my t*ts!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I miscarried when 3 of my close friends were expecting. 2 were very close to giving birth and the other was due around the time I would have been due. One thing I insisted was that I didn’t want to be left out of any of their news. The thought of them having to watch what they said in front of me really upset me and them hiding their joy wouldn’t change anything.

Whilst it’s a very sad and horrible experience to go through, there’s literally nothing that could have been done any differently and you really just need to pull your socks up and get on with it! All these fake tears for content really gets on my t*ts!
Amaryllis Earle recently had a very sad miscarriage. She has been open, reflective and honest, but also very dignified and private.

She has been so lovely about how her own loss and grief could not dull her happiness for her friends who were having babies. I’m paraphrasing because I don’t exactly remember what she said, but I’m sure she it it better than I have.

Aimee is so self centered, nobody else comes into her tiny little head at anytime other than maybe Callie or if it would benefit her. She’s the textbook definition of narcissist.
206D72C2-996D-4B04-8B8A-417A5893862E.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I've never had an injection in my face but surely it's not meant to bruise like that?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I just cannot see anything but Angry Birds eyebrows now. They are absolutely TERRIBLE who did those for her??!

• Haha
Abbie is gonna be a paramedic
So is she gonna be fitting her shifts as a paramedic around her party business, the arbonne business she had for 5 minutes, the mobile spray tans business or are they being ditched along with her "training" to do a blowdry and extensions she done for about 3 days a few months ago?

• Haha
So is she gonna be fitting her shifts as a paramedic around her party business, the arbonne business she had for 5 minutes, the mobile spray tans business or are they being ditched along with her "training" to do a blowdry and extensions she done for about 3 days a few months ago?
If she patches it then it will be a shame cause it’s a hard course to get on so to take a place of someone who is serious about it isn’t fair

Reactions: 5
If she patches it then it will be a shame cause it’s a hard course to get on so to take a place of someone who is serious about it isn’t fair
It’s a hard course and hard graft.
Hardly the money making scheme of dreams either. She’ll last 5mins.

Abbie is gonna be a paramedic
Howling at this news! My best friend is a paramedic. Wow wow wow. She will be eaten alive. Hardest graft ever. Poorly paid (for what they do), constant shifts, treated like tit. She's not got the right personality. She goes tonto when someone calls her out online, imagine wee Scabbie dealing with junkies trying to batter you, mums yelling at you...she's far too reactive to work in any care capacity.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Howling at this news! My best friend is a paramedic. Wow wow wow. She will be eaten alive. Hardest graft ever. Poorly paid (for what they do), constant shifts, treated like tit. She's not got the right personality. She goes tonto when someone calls her out online, imagine wee Scabbie dealing with junkies trying to batter you, mums yelling at you...she's far too reactive to work in any care capacity.
Haven't you heard though, she's a single mum of 2 now so she can basically take on the world and do anything and everything she wants can oor Abstar 🙄. She lives in a fantasy world and changes career paths along with the seasons. As you said she goes tonto when someone dares say anything to her over Instagram so I can't imagine her handling it very well in a real life situation, nevermind a stressful situation you'd find yourself in as a paramedic. She should stick to the wooden acting in the wedding dresses and making tiktoks in highly flammable clothes.
Edit to add, I see she also went and got her boobs done. She'll probably run to the papers with a story hahah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
This moneymum has never mentioned Aimee, she tags all the big accounts a lot and probably has a few connections with her agency. Probably mentioned in a passing comment for Aimee to come and stay with them but not actually meaning it and she’s gone and taken her up on the offer. It’s bad enough when you’re planning something and you’ve got people hanging about that you know never mind an actual stranger in your house that you now need to entertain! I’m waiting for all of Shamiee’s drunk posting this weekend of her being pure manic tagging everyone she can!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.