Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Money mum and her husband are 100% going to talk about how bloody weird she is when she finally leaves their home 😂😂 what a crackpot, she is so desperate it’s embarrassing 🙈
Aimée definitely doesn’t have the right lip shape for a flip, plus she already has filler so it’s just going to roll the lip outward and probably make it look lumpy. There is also a very specific muscle that the Botox has to be injected into which I’m absolutely positive DDOG has no medical qualifications around anatomy to be able to properly administer.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Again like a bloody teenager, not capable of travelling, navigating a new city, staying on her own, she needs a chaperone to attend a book event. Clinging on to some random 😭 embarrassing. She's such a free loader.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t get over how weird this all is! I’d love to know how Aimee was invited to her house, did she invite herself?! Everyone looks so so awkward especially her. Surely she’s got to be embarrassed, I am for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t get over how weird this all is! I’d love to know how Aimee was invited to her house, did she invite herself?! Everyone looks so so awkward especially her. Surely she’s got to be embarrassed, I am for her!
I am so embarrassed for her! I’ve not stopped thinking about it all day 🤣 Like how did it even come about!? I need to know.
My jaw is aching from cringing so bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is an absolute cringe isn’t she - I get going to an event with the girls (even though you don’t know them) but staying at some absolute randoms family home for the whole weekend. I can imagine she would have basically invited herself to stay & Money Mum is a clown as well but she probably didn’t realise Aimee would actually go and stay all weekend … grow up & get a flight down yourself like the other ‘influencers’ - she will hang off Money Mum all day standing like she is her best mate but looking like an awkward teenager trying to converse with people.
She is like when you would meet people on holiday & say oh when your in Scotland give us a shout, But you don’t really imagine them to actually do that!
Also - imagine leaving yo own kids for 2 nights to go and stay with somebody else’s annoying kids 😵💫😵💫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Did u money mums latest vid of all the girls at the table? Big Aimseee papped right at the end

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How embarrassing that money mum has posted ten pictures to say she had a lovely day and Aimee isn't in one of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so out her depth. This is what she needs to realise out of all this. She wants to be big fish but she’s not got any decent, consistent content to try and get herself a decent following to even contend with these girls. I do feel bad for her in that sense as she’ll be heading back to that lassies house of the back of her success with her family and what hanging out with other people. At that point I’d be like get me the duck home now…

• Heart
Omg I'm so embarrassed 🙈🙈 long time lurker here but how cringy is this!! Iv never followed this money mum but how exactly had she got a book... Who actually follows people like this, can they not tell it's 100% fake bullshit!!
Aimee in this familys home and car and tagging along to this book launch is making me cringe so much 😖😖 somebody shake this girl back to earth!!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I think the money maw seems like a witch, she’s not very likeable! Aww poor Amy didn’t get the exposure she hoped for..wasn’t even worth the train fayre was it pal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally cringing for her, as she is so out of her depth, but also feel a tiny bit sorry for her - I'd be heading home now if I was her, rather than spending another night with a stranger who has made her look like a total arse with her botched face and weird accent !!

• Haha
You wouldn't even know she was at the event, money maw straight up ditched her as soon as her could. Howling.

Watching her videos in the car/taxi she's making it look like amiee is doing her head in, as if she doesn't want her there! 😕 also feel slightly sorry for her, it's clear she's clinging on and not wanted.... Defo an oh yeah come stay with me anytime (empty offer) and poor Aimee booked a flight 🙈

I think the money maw seems like a witch, she’s not very likeable! Aww poor Amy didn’t get the exposure she hoped for..wasn’t even worth the train fayre was it pal 😂😂
1st iv came across her but yeah 100% seems like a fake witch, talking about everybody the minute the camera isn't on her!

Hahah her face in that taxi to the awards - she is like Money Mums actual Mum - she looks ancient!
I don’t feel sorry for her, she’s a wee try hard & is in it for the exposure (they all are) she is as fake as they come!

• Haha
Oh good god those taxi stories 😭😭 that woman truly cannot be arsed with her. The fake smile, ignoring her, the absolute terror in her eyes 😂 Jesus. The whole scene reminds me of being 21 in a taxi into town and being a pure witch to that one weirdo who tagged along, making eyes at your friends all night, I really can’t stop cringing for her that this is the reality of a 30 year old woman 😬

• Haha
Honestly, someone needs to stage an intervention and get her back home. I know she has brought it on herself but i do feel a bit sorry for her as moneymum just seems a bit of a witch. She shouldn't have had her stay with her or to the event. It would have been easy enough to say that it would have been too much having her stay but come to the event.

She looks so bleeping awkward and I know she's a try hard but I still feel sorry for her. Especially because she let ddug mutilate her face in the name of friendship.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.