Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kyle has annual leave left would you not have made sure he took half term off and done some fun stuff with the kids

Reactions: 7
If Kyle has annual leave left would you not have made sure he took half term off and done some fun stuff with the kids
Her life is so chaotic, it just feels so unhealthy - she claims she didn't even know her husband was on annual leave!!! But she never forgets a beauty treatment or some pathetic Inst-hun event. Which she probably won't get to because she'll have caught some infection of Big D-Dug :sick:

Reactions: 8
She’s like a child isn’t she or a wee moron - ‘who do I think I am getting on a plane by myself & going to London?’
Ehh this is 2022 you wee idiot - young ladies travel all the time by themselves believe it or not some even travel regularly for work which you wouldn’t know about! She’s an absolute clown of a human being.

Reactions: 12
She’s like a child isn’t she or a wee moron - ‘who do I think I am getting on a plane by myself & going to London?’
Ehh this is 2022 you wee idiot - young ladies travel all the time by themselves believe it or not some even travel regularly for work which you wouldn’t know about! She’s an absolute clown of a human being.
She totally is a moron!!! Who goes for lashes and comes out having an invasive treatment - are there not regulations that you can't pressure clients into these procedures? But then Big D-Dug isn't regulated (or properly trained), hell mend anyone who gets an infection from her, or a botched procedure... it's only a matter of time.

Reactions: 9
If you’ve got time and mental capacity for continuous beauty treatments, you’ve got time and capacity for a wee part time job. Change my bleeping mind.

Reactions: 15
If you’ve got time and mental capacity for continuous beauty treatments, you’ve got time and capacity for a wee part time job. Change my bleeping mind.
She would never! She’d rather have another child than work. Bringing a kid into an already chaotic, manic situation is insane and just shows she’d rather play houses than live in the real world. bleeping rocket that she is 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell - now she's hanging about her own house in the daytime getting all down about the fact she's not living there... that was your choice! normal people stay in their house while it is on the market, wait for a buyer, negotiate a completion date, move out and into their next house.

A lip flip is injecting Botox. That a prescription drug. Which needs prescribed my a medical professional who should assess clients prior to treatments. Not only is it dodgy, it’s illegal. She’s popping in prescription medication without any training on what to do if it goes wrong. I looked into the training and completely backed out because of all the red tape around it. Don’t know how these people get their hands on it

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can't believe she's 30 years old and acting like a 12 year old being allowed to go on the bus alone for the first time.
My dad lived and worked in Germany when I was young and I used to fly out there alone once a month from the age of 16 until I was early 20s. How has this wee idiot managed to keep 3 children or herself alive, she's so immature.

A lip flip is injecting Botox. That a prescription drug. Which needs prescribed my a medical professional who should assess clients prior to treatments. Not only is it dodgy, it’s illegal. She’s popping in prescription medication without any training on what to do if it goes wrong. I looked into the training and completely backed out because of all the red tape around it. Don’t know how there people get their hands on it
I was wondering who is prescribing for her 🤔

Howling that she’s tagged In the Style and they’re owner. Like they’d ever even consider her for a collaboration. Unless they’re making a a range of clothes meant for adult toddlers

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Howling that she’s tagged In the Style and they’re owner. Like they’d ever even consider her for a collaboration. Unless they’re making a a range of clothes meant for adult toddlers
One minute you’re doing a catwalk in Kilmarnock, the next it’s in the style

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ, Aimée is really ripping the arse out of this now. “This week has been extra tough but I bet you wouldn’t have guessed” - we would have, you spend every day bleeping complaining and lying in bed feeling sorry for yourself. Except for when she has a nail/hair/eyebrow appointment of course! Her poor friend should be able to enjoy every moment of her pregnancy without having to worry about Aimée posting photos of her crying about it. As someone who has experienced baby loss, I can’t even imagine putting that sort of guilt on a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly...the red tape around it is why medical professionals need to make sure they’re fully covered for insurance and confident in their skill/technique as they could lose their licence..people like D-Dug have nothing to lose as she has no licence. Her technique is amateur she’s absolutely clueless and the way she’s laughing and joking with Aimee whilst swinging the needle around is so unprofessional 😱😱 I’d rather pay double to know I was in the hands of a medical professional who knows how to deal with a medical emergency situation or how to resolve an issue if it goes wrong.

A lip flip is injecting Botox. That a prescription drug. Which needs prescribed my a medical professional who should assess clients prior to treatments. Not only is it dodgy, it’s illegal. She’s popping in prescription medication without any training on what to do if it goes wrong. I looked into the training and completely backed out because of all the red tape around it. Don’t know how these people get their hands on it

Reactions: 8
Oh bore the duck off with these insta/reality posts. NoBoDy CaReS. The thirst in this dafty for attention is off the bleeping scale.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I’m just thinking, if this was the time she would have been announcing her 3 month scan does that mean she lost the baby at 4 weeks? Now I’m not at all saying that is not awful but I honestly think Aimee is more upset now that her mate is pregnant and will get loads of attention. She will be away to stay with that other fool Money Mum & probably meet the thief Miss greedy & she will try to latch onto them 😂😂😂

What a horrible thing to do by using her “best friends” pregnancy as 💫content💫 to show how SHE feels. If I was the friend I’d be furious that this nobody was using her 💫platform💫 to play down the pregnancy. It isn’t aimee’s story to tell. I’m so angry for her friend 😡
She needs to read the room and not just post bleeping nonsense whenever she’s nothing else to post.
What a self centred horrible human being she is

Also that picture of her greeting down the camera lense to “catch the moment” and show the world 🤮🥴🤮🥴🤮🥴🤮

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
I thought the same..my friend had a miscarriage and our other friend was pregnant at the same time..she still shared the joy and excitement for our pregnant friend and simply said “it wasn’t our time” and it did happen for her a few months later. I know child loss is devastating but I would hate to be Aimees pal, imagine the guilt you would feel for celebrating your pregnancy after that post! It’s horrible to put someone in that situation 🥺🥺🥺

What a horrible thing to do by using her “best friends” pregnancy as 💫content💫 to show how SHE feels. If I was the friend I’d be furious that this nobody was using her 💫platform💫 to play down the pregnancy. It isn’t aimee’s story to tell. I’m so angry for her friend 😡
She needs to read the room and not just post bleeping nonsense whenever she’s nothing else to post.
What a self centred horrible human being she is

Also that picture of her greeting down the camera lense to “catch the moment” and show the world 🤮🥴🤮🥴🤮🥴🤮

Reactions: 11
That bleeping money mum freak is as bad if not worse than Aimee. She actually comes out with nonsense like 'have a no spend day once a week' and nuggets like keep your nail varnish in the fridge, eh hello I have numerous no spend days a week, in fact I probably only spend money on the big shop day and then on the weekend. So perfectly aimed at these instamaws who are actually addicted to b&m and home bargains. As if they use nail polish anyway, constantly getting gels. They cannot help themselves from spending 💰

Reactions: 12
I googled her name and all you see is pictures of her in her underwear saying gaining weight saved my marriage. I would hate having that splashed over the internet

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.