Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moneymum has reposted everyone else's story's with tags bar Aimee's. I feel so awkward for her

Reactions: 7
Omg I can’t cope 😭 I’ve just watched the taxi stories and 1) Money Mum seems like a horrible snotty witch and 2) Aimee is totally embarrassing herself 😭

I actually feel sorry for her. God it must be bad if I’m saying that. You can tell she’s been drinking too. It’s totally giving me the fear watching her. I reckon she’s gonna get home and be on such a downer after this. I can’t stand her but I do hope she will be okay 😭

Reactions: 13
Omg I can’t cope 😭 I’ve just watched the taxi stories and 1) Money Mum seems like a horrible snotty witch and 2) Aimee is totally embarrassing herself 😭

I actually feel sorry for her. God it must be bad if I’m saying that. You can tell she’s been drinking too. It’s totally giving me the fear watching her. I reckon she’s gonna get home and be on such a downer after this. I can’t stand her but I do hope she will be okay 😭
I was thinking to a exact same, she’s gonna be on a massive downer after this.
Is she actually going to stay with Moneymum again tonight? I honestly don’t think I can watch anymore 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh gosh guys it’s just like high school again when the popular girls weren’t real friends to poor Aimee. She’ll be on that zoom to Brett as soon as she gets back to Kyle’s maws 🙄🥱

• Haha
How awkward do we think it was when moneymums husband asked oh so what do you do for work 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How awkward do we think it was when moneymums husband asked oh so what do you do for work 🤣🤣

Imagine her saying I don’t have a job and stay with my husband and 3 kids in my mother in laws house but it is all fun because she lets me borrow her pjs 🙈

• Haha
Imagine her saying I don’t have a job and stay with my husband and 3 kids in my mother in laws house but it is all fun because she lets me borrow her pjs 🙈
Also absolutely tit at saving money so don't even know why I'm here for this book launch 🤣

• Haha
Money Mum is a clown but if a 30 year old mother of 3 ‘influencer’ came to stay with me and acted like Aimee i would be the same. All the Hello Lovelies, you know I can’t speak into the phone when people are here…. Well what the hell you trying to play at being an influencer for Aimee?
Also, any somympathy you have will disappear on Monday when her & Callie are sat in that car shouting Hewwwoo Instagwam 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit! Obviously on a smaller scale the social mama events but Aimee was a right cow to anyone who wasn’t what she would think was a somebody, so this is karma. I think she thought this was going to be the making of her, getting loads of tags and followers, even if it had, they would soon unfollow. She brings NOTHING to the table! Hopefully this is a wake up call!! And get your lips dissolved if you even can!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow.

I don’t even know where to start.

Tricia’s, prepare yourselves for Aimee’s swollen sobbing face taking up our news feeds after this weekend because this will be one hell of a dip after she realises the extent of her embarrassing herself trying to keep up with the popular girls 🙈🙈🙈

You can tell she’s clinging on to that money mum for dear life.

Her family really need to intervene at this stage don’t they she’s just showing herself up.

Reactions: 8
They are all clowns. Imagine thinking this was a way to make a living nevermind inspire their children to do something with their lives. bleeping hell, honestly.

Reactions: 9
Thing is, that moneymum did invite her, so even though she ditched Aimee like a hot potato, she still has the upper hand of being a generous host so can’t be accused of being a mean girl. Looks like it was a sympathy thing? Invited the sad provincial one along to do her bit for Instagram outreach?

Is it possible that the brass neck of oor aims means she thinks this wifie IS her pal? Maybe she was trying to get the ear of her agent so she could persuade them to take her on? What with her valuable content, endearing personality and sustained account growth, they were probably falling over themselves to sign her up.

• Haha
Somebody stage an intervention for this lassie pronto!

Aimee is just dead behind the eyes at this thing, she knows deep down she’s not really happy and it’s all fake. She was obviously banking on the new baby being the content to get her through 2022 and now she’s just even more kind of lost and crazy and manic than she was before.

She’ll be on stories on Monday looking even more haggard and stressed to duck pleading that oh my gooooooness I had THE best time! Gemma and her family are just SO nice and how she loved meeting all the girls… it’s so obvious. She’s not one morsel of originality about her and she’s totally out her depth hanging out with these insta mean girls. Any one of them would stab the other right in the back if it meant they could climb that wee bit higher themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just had a quick look through the money saving mums highlights on her tips to save - literally none of they tips are new information or groundbreaking tips? 😂 how has this hole secured a book deal 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a quick look through the money saving mums highlights on her tips to save - literally none of they tips are new information or groundbreaking tips? 😂 how has this hole secured a book deal 😂😂
It's probably self-funded. It's not that expensive and it's tax deductible.

Reactions: 5
Wow just catching up as I’ve been working all weekend like a normal mum 🙄
How embarrassing for aimee. She’ll watch back on the stories and realise what an absolute fanny she looks and how cringe it all is. Then she’ll read here and fall into a pit of despair once she’s lied on her stories saying how amazing her weekend was!
She is always chasing the popular girls to become “one of them” but the same things happened now that happened back in high school and I’m mortified for her!
She was obviously banking on the new baby being the content to get her through 2022 and now she’s just even more kind of lost and crazy and manic than she was before.
So true! What a bizarre and sad world we live in when morons like her are reproducing for content 😩

I laughed way too much at this but it is spot on 😂 also can’t stop laughing at that woman’s husbands face in the back of the stories staring at her like “why is this nobody in my house” 🤨

• Haha
The “moneymumofficial” has her own thread on here! She’s just as desperate as D-Dug and Social maw... buying followers, fake paparazzi hired for events, messaging small accounts to promote her page and telling them how much money she makes! 🤮🤮🤮 VILE!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg just catching up, mortified for aimee, what was she thinking 👀😳and why would that moneymum make it so blatantly obv by leaving her out all her stories and posts total mean girl vibes, but I suppose she wants to be out celebrating with friends and has been lumbered with a crazy Scottish girl, she sometimes dms on insta the whole thing is so bad, I can't believe how much iv cringed at these stories.😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.