Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic but what age is ddugs wee girl again? Cause surely she shouldn’t have that much foundation caked on 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know wee girls love make up my 18 month old watches me and loves when I kid on to sweep some blusher on her but that wee lassie has got a full face of orange foundation and knowing how manky ddug is I doubt it being washed off properly 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Off topic but what age is ddugs wee girl again? Cause surely she shouldn’t have that much foundation caked on 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know wee girls love make up my 18 month old watches me and loves when I kid on to sweep some blusher on her but that wee lassie has got a full face of orange foundation and knowing how manky ddug is I doubt it being washed off properly 🤦🏼‍♀️
It's absolutely sickening. These wee girls have no hope. They are surrounded by vain, insecure, looks obsessed women. Their Gran, their auntie, their mum, their mum's pals. All vacuous, airheads who only care about nonsense. Where are their positive role models? I really hurt for them even though they are brats.

Reactions: 10
It's absolutely sickening. These wee girls have no hope. They are surrounded by vain, insecure, looks obsessed women. Their Gran, their auntie, their mum, their mum's pals. All vacuous, airheads who only care about nonsense. Where are their positive role models? I really hurt for them even though they are brats.
youd think one of them would have a quiet word about those eyebrows 🐛🐛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those eyebrows can’t be right!! It reminds me of how you look sitting in the chair with the tint on and they are triple the size BEFORE it’s wiped off 🤣

• Haha
You would let your kid put on some lipgloss, blusher and a wee bit eyeshadow at a push - it would never even cross my mind to let a 4 year old put foundation on 🥴

Reactions: 7
Why does Aimee keep referring to the house as theirs? “WE’VE got workman in”, “pretend WE’VE got flooring” constantly making out like it’s theirs? So strange!
Also why do they have no flooring????? It’s like those Benefit Britain homes you see on tv with the carpets lifted coz the dogs tit all over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Beginning to think if the reason is that the content living in the house while it's being done up will grow her Instagram and that's her warped reason for moving in there and leaving the other one empty

Reactions: 5
All fun and games until she’s in her pokey wee kitchen in the new build that will still cost £300,000+ because god forbid they go to a decent sized ex council house and even add an extention in years to come! Or saying that she might get a house like her MIL if she’s willing to move to Drumchapel 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean fair enough having no flooring mid Reno, it’s not ideal but you just suck it up so I don’t blame the in laws but you just wouldn’t even consider leaving your family home lying empty and moving into a building site for no reason at all 😵💫😵💫

I mean fair enough having no flooring mid Reno, it’s not ideal but you just suck it up so I don’t blame the in laws but you just wouldn’t even consider leaving your family home lying empty and moving into a building site for no reason at all 😵💫😵💫
But but but, if you've got someone to do breakfast, dinner and lunch, the school runs, general bringing up of your kids and a MAAAASIVE kitchen with a coffee machine you can show off on Instagram. It's worth it. Absolutely worth it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe that she’s treating someone else’s house like that, the washing piles everywhere. Bet she’s doing a mad dash cleaning the house cause they’ve trashed it.
Why does she even show stuff like that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Acting like she’s 18 living at home and you know your mums on her way home so you run about trying to make the place look half decent since you’ve done nothing the full weekend she was away 🙄🙄 I noticed she had her sisters over at the weekend, she really is incapable of being alone with her own kids isn’t she??? She can’t seem to do anything with the 3 of them and just her and she wants to add a 4th into the mix! 🤯🤯

Oh dear god. That poor MIL must have the patience of a saint and definitely can't have instagram. Why the duck is she letting Callie jump all over the couch?!

DDug injecting her coupon and trying to hide the bleeding with her big manky meat cleaver hands has ended me for the night.

Is Pablo back inside? Or have they just spilt up.. again?
They split up last year. She's been doing the quotes and early 00's independent women shite for a while now. Think that's why she started doing those horrible blow dries for a while.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.