Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is her new pal? This misfit maw! Do these crackpots not have anyone else to give them attention? Is that what having a wean does to you! Sends you to bloody costa coffee silverburn two days in a row! Can imagine their boring maw chat! Aimee is totally that type of woman that makes being a mum her WHOLE identity..she’s a pain in the tits!
I'd love to hear their chat - they are both so full of their own importance that it is probably just two crazy's sat at the same table talking at the same time because there is no way they are actually interested in what each other has to say lol Sh'aimee can't string a sentence together and the other eejit has an alter ego that she films herself as, they are both bonkers!! I have some mad family and friends but these two are another level 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly Aimee grow up. Why not have a think about the drivel your about to spout before you press the record button on your stories instead of literally opening your mouth and letting your belly rumble - no wonder Kyle works all the time or else hides in the cupboard… I’d be the exact same living with that absolute moron

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Howling at this idiot look at the rage on her face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 scunnered cos u can't watch a TV programme for yourself? Are u aware of what's going on in the world you bleeping moron!!! I actually don't know how someone's not battered her yet.
“A chilled night watching something for me”

everything is for you Aimee you selfish cow.

Reactions: 12
Well well well, who'd have thought it? Kids with no routine are stopping Aimee from having a night to herself. Lack of routine for kids will always come back to bite u in the arse hen, nae luck ✌

Reactions: 15
That face! God forbid the selfish cow should actually be a mother for the night! Don’t get me wrong I love when my wee one goes down right away and I get some me time but on the nights she doesn’t I don’t go greeting about it to Instagram! You suck it up and get on with it.

You can just imagine her stomping about in a mood shouting I wanted to watch something for me

Maybe don’t go to costa on Monday and you can watch it then not as if you never have alone time

Or better still get those poor kids settled and in routine and then when they go to bed you have more free time

• Heart
It’s the crying into the camera 🥶 after all the manic laughing earlier in the day. 🎢 🎢

Reactions: 2
Her US friend is coming over here to work?? Has she got a work visa/ sponsor??? Paying tax? NI number? Cash in hand?? Shaimee hanging about the salon while her friends tax dodge and work on a tourist visa... sounds delightful, count me out x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
FFS 🎻🎻🎻🎻 Aimee you should feel SO guilty for those stories about not getting to watch what you want. Yes 1000000000% it’s frustrating when you just want some ‘me’ time but kids are kids, do I get frustrated when I need to run in and see to my whingy baby 5000 times an hour? Aye obv I do but I don’t blast it on fb. Their kids and as a mother it’s your job to see to them, another reminder that your needs and wants come second to your kids.

Reactions: 7
Her US friend is coming over here to work?? Has she got a work visa/ sponsor??? Paying tax? NI number? Cash in hand?? Shaimee hanging about the salon while her friends tax dodge and work on a tourist visa... sounds delightful, count me out x
Is this where she is going to be?

Reactions: 1
But why?! Who is going to seek out an unknown American stylist cos she’s pals with an insta maw? Does she have a big Glasgow following? 🤷‍♀️

West endies are way out of Aimee’s comfort zone!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe she's showing the kids room as if it's something to be proud of it's a riot and then the next pic on her story. Why does she think anyone wants to see that.

Reactions: 5
But why?! Who is going to seek out an unknown American stylist cos she’s pals with an insta maw? Does she have a big Glasgow following? 🤷‍♀️
Nothing a wee email to HMRC and Border Control can’t fix 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was thinking the same! I’m pretty sure you can’t just come over and work without a visa! Someone take one for the team and message her for prices and how to pay. I can’t since I watch from a fake account after Shamie blocking me when I called her out for her doxing someone! 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.