Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird how she was ramming this I-don’t-drink content down everyone’s throats and now it’s I-love-wine. You think she’d maybe mention in her ramblings..”oh my gooness now you know I don’t like a drink but recently I’ve been loving a wee wine”.

Not that anyone needs to explain drinking but she went on and on and on and on about not drinking after a live or something?

Reactions: 7
Beds were £450 plus £150?? each for a mattress , essentially £800 -£1000 spent on those beds for the sake of a few months when they have perfectly good beds sitting unused in that house that would have done fine. The boys will probably end up sharing a room at whatever new house she gets so they will need the normal bunk beds then? Doesn't scream saving for a deposit to me.

Reactions: 3
She’s a total riot! The only way I can possibly understand the spending is if she has credit cards and stuff like Clear Pay & Klarna - not saying there is anything wrong with using them by the way but it is madness buying all new beds for a temp move when you have the beds already in your own house. If that house sells in a week, what is she going to do with all the beds 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
It’s weird how she was ramming this I-don’t-drink content down everyone’s throats and now it’s I-love-wine. You think she’d maybe mention in her ramblings..”oh my gooness now you know I don’t like a drink but recently I’ve been loving a wee wine”.

Not that anyone needs to explain drinking but she went on and on and on and on about not drinking after a live or something?
I get this weird vibe that she's trying to be like Kyle's mum, she steals her clothes (dress and PJ's), now she's starting to have a daily wine while making dinner, making decent dinners rather than her usual crap - I'd be worried if I was Kyle, he's going to wake up next to his mammy lol and what is she like tagging Majestic Wine in her post, Sh'aimee is not their ideal shopper, she doesn't even know what a dessert wine looks like, as she has shown in her post.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that’s when she was trying to impress her American friend that doesn’t drink.

When she’s with local friends she drinks. And posts about it 🤷‍♀️

So she's gone from hardly drinking to wanting a wine fridge. What a waste of money it'll end up full of Fanta. And that's a dessert wine, Aimee. You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is she planning on doing with the beds when she gets a new house? She won't need two lots of beds for everyone?!

Reactions: 4
What is she planning on doing with the beds when she gets a new house? She won't need two lots of beds for everyone?!
I think she said that the beds would stay at the MILs house for when the kids are there. Poor MIL... even when she moves out it doesn't sound like she'll be taking the kids 🤣

• Haha
Bleating on about kindness and online bullying again on her stories :rolleyes: people stating facts and calling you out on your bullshit is not bullying, and you know that when her and big D-dug get together they will be the biggest witches ever!!!

Another day, another Costa!
Lassie haemorrhages money.
Anyone else think she's manic? The stories in the car with whiny Wonka make her look and sound deranged. Meeting that absolute rocket eccy-jawed Mhairi. She's not right in the head, her. Another instamaw with no job who just floats about showing off her 'lifestyle'. Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i suppose that was the reason for the pregnancy. Callie starts school and is replaced by new baby to keep Shaimee entertained throughout the day!
Or to keep her having an excuse to not work, it’s bound to have been mentioned to her that she
Oils maybe get a job
Lassie haemorrhages money.
Anyone else think she's manic? The stories in the car with whiny Wonka make her look and sound deranged. Meeting that absolute rocket eccy-jawed Mhairi. She's not right in the head, her. Another instamaw with no job who just floats about showing off her 'lifestyle'. Fanny.
I was going to say this.. is being chaotic her MO like oh look at me I’m so all over the place arnt I funny 😂 or is she manic! I haven’t seen any other type of content since I’ve followed her except manic, upside down chaotic lifestyle.. just wondering what her account is actually about?

Reactions: 6
Someone said yesterday she is always at costa alone and then today she is out with a friend

Total embarrassing she is tagging Clyde one in her videos xx

• Haha
  • Wow
She is a riot - she’s not even displaying a lifestyle anyone would aspire to. She’s an absolute slob who clearly rolls out her bed and roams about shopping malls with her super annoying kid drinking hot chocolates and buying cheap tat. She clearly gets gifted nothing anymore - remember she got her teeth/Botox/cookies/teepees 🤮
I’ll never get over those Angry Bird eyebrows 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The brows are something else aren’t they. I’m waiting for some laser removal company to gift her sessions to have them removed lol x

Reactions: 5
Who is her new pal? This misfit maw! Do these crackpots not have anyone else to give them attention? Is that what having a wean does to you! Sends you to bloody costa coffee silverburn two days in a row! Can imagine their boring maw chat! Aimee is totally that type of woman that makes being a mum her WHOLE identity..she’s a pain in the tits!

Reactions: 7
What the hell what all that podcast shite?! No idea what it’s about just telling us to listen to it. She’s a mess. Can’t even tell us what she wants to say

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.