Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It made me really angry that she allowed that brat to shout over wee Kaiden trying to tell her he was concerned about the hight of his bed. She didn't even answer the him properly, just fobbed him off and turned to give Callie her full attention 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She is dragging the new bed content out a bit.
I'm about to offer her money and/or cookies and a graze box to STOP talking about the bleeping beds.

Edit to add, am I the only one who's been pronouncing their surname wrong this entire time or is it juat the posh accent throwing me off 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So it's after ten in the morning, and she's at Silverburn after the school run, where she is no doubt going to have lunch and then hang around till school finishes to collect the boys. There's no way she's driving back to the in-laws today till it's home time - her days must cost her a fortune, fuel, food, drinks, whatever Callie demands in the shops - she really needs a job to save money even if she is on minimum wage!!!

Reactions: 4
I know was thinking that, nails done for no reason and a blow-dry for no reason but Kyle's out working what is the point lol? Not trying to save money at all

Reactions: 5
Same - I work full time and couldn’t afford her spending habits - constant coffees and cakes which is about £8/£10 a time … mental

Reactions: 7
It's not only mental but what an absolute waste of a life and money sitting in Costa and b&m 🤣

• Haha
They aren't even saving money staying at his mum's, as they are still paying their mortgage, council tax and utilities (even though they are pretty minimal).

It's not only mental but what an absolute waste of a life and money sitting in Costa and b&m 🤣
Exactly - Glasgow is amazing with tons to do for kids, she could have Callie at the Science Centre, Transport museum, parks… a million places that have got to be better for kids than Costa Coffee & Silverburn 😵💫😵💫

Totally off-topic but why the feck does she insist on wearing those stupid headbands!!

• Haha
Exactly - Glasgow is amazing with tons to do for kids, she could have Callie at the Science Centre, Transport museum, parks… a million places that have got to be better for kids than Costa Coffee & Silverburn 😵💫😵💫
Crazy suggestion. She couldn’t possibly do something cultural or wholesome, not when she could go shopping? Certainly nothing that would risk expanding her daughter’s horizons further then instagwam, Barbie, and makeup.

Her content is excruciating, my toes are curling. Drink a bottle of Fanta, making a bed, going for a haircut, going to get nails done, fake tan, going shopping again, it’s rainy, the traffic is bad, my kid is going to shriek at you haaaaa haaaaa, ohmygoooness, shopping, carpark, raining, shrieking zzzzzzzz. It’s enough to make you long for the heady days of the coffee machine tutorial.

Also, and maybe this is just me, but no folks around here say ‘kiddies’ or ‘haitch and M’ or ‘my lovelies.’ Nobody!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They aren't even saving money staying at his mum's, as they are still paying their mortgage, council tax and utilities (even though they are pretty minimal).
If the house is vacant it will be exempt from council tax for the first 6 months. I'm guessing she's band D so that will be £160 a month in her pocket to spend in b&m.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If the house is vacant it will be exempt from council tax for the first 6 months. I'm guessing she's band D so that will be £160 a month in her pocket to spend in b&m.
I'm pretty sure you only get the exemption if there is no furniture, even if there's nobody living in it.

I don’t actually think she would have the brains to think about a council tax saving & if she did it would be October before she could be bothered making the call…

Why would u give up all that floor space and family time to yourselves to go and live in a room like that with 3 kids and stuff everywhere? Bonkers

Surely, SURELY she's emptied it? Why on earth would you not?
Her dog jizz, and puke stained furniture was cleaned especially for the "staging" lol she could easily have taken the kids beds and put them in that room, they aren't exactly a selling point !

Reactions: 4
The type of people who fill their days up with coffee,shopping centres and bm bargains are the type of people who have too much time on their hands!!!! The time and money spent bleeping about could be spent doing something productive and would do wonders for the old mental health!!!

The type of people who fill their days up with coffee,shopping centres and bm bargains are the type of people who have too much time on their hands!!!! The time and money spent bleeping about could be spent doing something productive and would do wonders for the old mental health!!!
Also people who have no real friends 👀

she’s never catching up with anyone, aside from family, always kicking about on her own spending cupboard cunts wages

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.