Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifted steak pie MUST be in the next thread title. I am HOWLING at some big butcher wummin handing her a free steak pie I'd DIE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Big butchers wummin handing her a free steak pie ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคฃ.
The imagine in my head. Some rough as duck 60 something, rosy cheeked, big loudmouth, built like a brick shithouse and swearing like a fish wife woman insisting in her broad accent that Aimee will NOT be leaving the shop without a steakpie for her family ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big butchers wummin handing her a free steak pie ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿคฃ.
The imagine in my head. Some rough as duck 60 something, rosy cheeked, big loudmouth, built like a brick shithouse and swearing like a fish wife woman insisting in her broad accent that Aimee will NOT be leaving the shop without a steakpie for her family ๐Ÿ˜‚
Are you talking about big DDog ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same. My eyes rolled to the back of my head. Weโ€™re never going to hear the end of this are we ๐Ÿ™„

The sparkly kids shoes are too much ๐Ÿคข
She's had so much likes and interaction on these posts it wouldn't surprise me at all if she rebranded her page as one of these baby loss accounts.

Reactions: 6
Her latest ad. Almost fell asleep during the first sentence. Sounded like a 8 year old taking their turn to read at school!

Reactions: 8
Does she own proper shoes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I groaned when I seen the start of the caption
This is honestly just the start of these posts. Everyone who followers her knows she's sadly lost her baby before Christmas but she really is dining out on this. Why can't she grieve privately. I'm in no way saying don't share a loss, there's enough stigma surrounding that. Its a horrible thing to go through and can't be easy at anytime nevermind Christmas. But noone is going to think any less of you for staying offline or just posting that you had a lovely Christmas but the day had some sadness. Its just too much constantly and then boom all is fine and well for an #AD. Doesn't sit well with me. I'm sure these AD'S aren't paying that well. Take some time to yourself, and look after yourself. But instead she's sat doing a story for an app as if there's someone off camera pointing a gun at her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I follow another Glasgow mum and she is a real nice page but keeps sharing her kids in the bath ๐Ÿ˜ก honestly sends me over the edge

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she has LOVED the magazine app for the past year but not once mentioned it until nowโ€ฆ why are these โ€˜influencersโ€™ so full of tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ddug is saying she has barely bothered with social media she has never been off it.

Iโ€™m sure she even posted on Christmas Day as well
90A0154B-D32A-4118-AC16-E5A6619EEE7F.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Ddug is saying she has barely bothered with social media she has never been off it.

Iโ€™m sure she even posted on Christmas Day as well
View attachment 947819
Cringe that she thinks the shite she posts is content. Videos of her 10cm away from the screen sitting in the car eye bleeping herself, going on about horror films and filming chunky greeting cause she doesn't want to go to nursery while "big betty" stoats about in the background with the dug.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Donโ€™t particularly like mother rendall but away to vote for her just for the shits and giggles when Aimee doesnโ€™t win and never mentions that poll again. I can just imagine her begging her family to go on and vote for her in some irrelevant โ€˜awardsโ€™.

Reactions: 9
And here we go...a 'miscarriage' highlight. Lassie is sick.
But has she actually said/done anything that's of any use to anyone? Just her being upset on camera and sharing to strangers things she should probably be sharing with family and friends or maybe even a professional. I would say I don't know why she's done this, but I think there's two obvious reasons: engagement and that she doesn't actually have friends to talk to.

Reactions: 7
But has she actually said/done anything that's of any use to anyone? Just her being upset on camera and sharing to strangers things she should probably be sharing with family and friends or maybe even a professional. I would say I don't know why she's done this, but I think there's two obvious reasons: engagement and that she doesn't actually have friends to talk to.
You know I thought the same thing, she hasnโ€™t actually said anything that I think would help anyone? As I said before in an earlier post, I think sheโ€™s actually been quite triggering!
She posted something the other day saying she knew she was helping โ€œthousands of peopleโ€, how exactly? Posting pictures of you crying into your camera wonโ€™t help anyone!
I think all the โ€œsympathy engagementโ€ sheโ€™s getting at the moment will wear off very soon and sheโ€™ll be back to boring aimee living in her fantasy land!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.