Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of lying in bed with that screaming little pain jumping around in that mess and the big light on gives me actual anxiety lol
How's she even got space to get into bed? Claims she's go so much to do for moving, then does nothing and spends her evening filming her kids to share with strangers all over the world, then managed to wedge herself and Callie into the only space on the bed so she can once again yap shite to people she doesn't know on the Internet while her husband spends 3 hours playing COD. Where is the adult responsibility? I think she really does struggle with motherhood and keeping on top of the house etc. And it can be hard when it seems so overwhelming but she appears to have lots of help from family (who at times enable her) the boys go to school and Callie nursery, she doesn't work a "regular" job where she's out the house all day and rushing doing school drop offs and pick ups. So usually I would say what is her excuse. But I do genuinely think she's in a bit of a rut. I'm not making excuses for her but I've had a friend who's life seemed pretty similar. Didn't work, didn't ever actually do anything but spent hours each day on social media because she just couldn't find the energy or motivation and it's easy for others to look in and say oh she doesn't do anything or she shouldn't have had kids, but sometimes these situations aren't down to that. Aimee gives off that she's a very lonely woman who's looking for validation. She shares so much of her life yet I couldn't tell you the last time she and Kyle seemed genuinely happy to be a couple. She seems to do most of the "parenting" (if you can call it that) on her own. And that along with most of her day spent as the only adult in the house and being on her phone so much I'm not surprised she is struggling to pack. It's not healthy to be surrounded by all that clutter. Even if it's temporary, so she'll go on Instagram and block it out for a while.
She needs some sort of structure to her life, meet up with people and make new friends without the sole purpose of it being to post a story/picture on Instagram about it. Give Kyle a good bleeping shake and speak to the doctor cause I definitely feel like she's struggling mentally and the house and her stories are a reflection of that.

Reactions: 10
I have no idea who money mum is, hadn't heard of her, so had a quick look at her grid. Most recent post says " we are hear once!". It depresses the duck out of me that this person has amassed over 250,000 followers and just published a book. I'm done.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That house honestly makes me want to dive in a shower and scrub myself… it’s a pure hell hole!
I agree with above tho - what grown man with 3 kids is sat playing a computer in a cupboard for 3 hours while his young kids are at home? Why isn’t he playing and interacting with them until bedtime and then going in his cupboard? My husband would be getting telt - it’s ridiculous behaviour!

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think Aimee and ddug have fell out? Like passive aggressively showing the wee girls with other friends and not much public exchanges between the two of them. I might just be bored and reading too much in to it.

Reactions: 11
DDOG talking about what could wrong with fillers/Botox etc 🤦‍♀️ Cannot believe people would still go to some for this that isn’t a medical professional.

Reactions: 10
DDOG talking about what could wrong with fillers/Botox etc 🤦‍♀️ Cannot believe people would still go to some for this that isn’t a medical professional.
“I trained for over a year” - she went to Manchester for a 2 day course and literally documented it 😂 fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think Aimee and ddug have fell out? Like passive aggressively showing the wee girls with other friends and not much public exchanges between the two of them. I might just be bored and reading too much in to it.
Aimee probably seem this and was straight on the phone organising the play date from hell.
Can't get over that before and after. A few barbies on the floor beside the box, couple of bags on the table and a Christmas tree. And she's going on as if she's and a friend tackled the pit that was her bedroom the other day. You know Kyle could have got off the xbox/his phone and it would have taken the two of them about 30 minutes to do all that and get the tree packed away. Such a strange set up. Amazes me that the two of them are still together. But then I think he probably couldn't find anyone willing to put up with how much time he spends on the xbox and she couldn't find anyone to deal with her Instagram over sharing, so they stick with what they know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Aimee probably seem this and was straight on the phone organising the play date from hell.
Can't get over that before and after. A few barbies on the floor beside the box, couple of bags on the table and a Christmas tree. And she's going on as if she's and a friend tackled the pit that was her bedroom the other day. You know Kyle could have got off the xbox/his phone and it would have taken the two of them about 30 minutes to do all that and get the tree packed away. Such a strange set up. Amazes me that the two of them are still together. But then I think he probably couldn't find anyone willing to put up with how much time he spends on the xbox and she couldn't find anyone to deal with her Instagram over sharing, so they stick with what they know 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s probably exactly what happened, we all know tattle gives big aims her content.

Hey Aimee 👋🏻

This might get shot down cos it is quite harsh but I honestly feel like she’s been too open with those weans. Openly saying she was crying hysterically etc infront of them. 100000% understand what she went through is so traumatic but I feel for those kids, they’re only young and having to see that every day for weeks

Reactions: 17
This might get shot down cos it is quite harsh but I honestly feel like she’s been too open with those weans. Openly saying she was crying hysterically etc infront of them. 100000% understand what she went through is so traumatic but I feel for those kids, they’re only young and having to see that every day for weeks
I do agree and I think that the wee Kaiden soul seems to be the one trying to help keep his mum together rather than her doing what she can to put a face on it. She's lucky that those boys seem to be wee sweethearts despite blatant favouritism.

Reactions: 6
I do agree and I think that the wee Kaiden soul seems to be the one trying to help keep his mum together rather than her doing what she can to put a face on it. She's lucky that those boys seem to be wee sweethearts despite blatant favouritism.
I agree too, sometimes life really bloody sucks and horrible things happen but you hold it together for your kids and cry when they are not there. Her crying hysterically in front of her very young kids is putting too much on them, but then again I am of the mindset where they wouldn’t even have been told about the miscarriage…. They hadn’t told them that she was pregnant so they didn’t need to be told about the miscarriage.

Reactions: 15
God I can’t even imagine how tit Christmas would have been as a child if my mum just sat bawling her eyes out from the minute we woke up. I never understood why she felt the need to tell the boys at such a young age but seems like she also told Callie too? She’s 3! It’s one thing being open and honest with your kids and another thing telling them unnecessary and triggering information that they really don’t need to have the pressure of dealing with at that age. Purely for selfish reasons too so that they knew why she was in such a state when really she should have been cherishing Christmas with her 3 babies - a miscarriage is such a stark reminder of how precious and fragile life can be; yes, grieve as much as you need to but also remember you’ve still got 3 children who deserve to have their mum putting them at the forefront of her priorities. The kids must feel so stressed watching her act like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Unreal how she was acting in front of those kids. They do not need to know the detail, surely mummy is sad would be enough? I haven't had a missed miscarriage and got to the stage of a scan to find out I lost it, but I have had a misscarrige about 8 weeks and started bleeding at work. Had told a few friends and my partner, this was before I had any kids. Went home after work and passed it at night. Got up next day, still bleeding, sad, gutted that i was losing my baby... and guess what, went into work because I didn't want to cause a fuss. It wasn't a good time but I managed to keep it together dealing with customers and colleagues and still be sad and have support of my friends. I know everyone is different but can't help feel she's going OTT to get as much content out of it as possible.

Reactions: 12
She is just so self absorbed it’s unreal.

So much to say but that sums it up.

Also on a lighter note - Kyle gives me second hand ick when I see him in pics. Might be all the PlayStation gamer boy vibes and the weird tash on the latest pic but 🤢🥶.

Reactions: 8
I've never seen someone make so much 'content' out of taking the tree down for the last time in a certain house. Gees peace woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad we’re all on the same page here. I just want to protect my kids from any bad/sad etc etc things in life and let them be kids. No doubt she’ll post having a dig at this

Reactions: 7
Unreal how she was acting in front of those kids. They do not need to know the detail, surely mummy is sad would be enough? I haven't had a missed miscarriage and got to the stage of a scan to find out I lost it, but I have had a misscarrige about 8 weeks and started bleeding at work. Had told a few friends and my partner, this was before I had any kids. Went home after work and passed it at night. Got up next day, still bleeding, sad, gutted that i was losing my baby... and guess what, went into work because I didn't want to cause a fuss. It wasn't a good time but I managed to keep it together dealing with customers and colleagues and still be sad and have support of my friends. I know everyone is different but can't help feel she's going OTT to get as much content out of it as possible.
I’m sorry you had to go through that ♥ like you, I carried on “as normal” after one of my losses as I was a bridesmaid a few days later. Tough but needed, I certainly wasn’t talking about it constantly either like

God I can’t even imagine how tit Christmas would have been as a child if my mum just sat bawling her eyes out from the minute we woke up. I never understood why she felt the need to tell the boys at such a young age but seems like she also told Callie too? She’s 3! It’s one thing being open and honest with your kids and another thing telling them unnecessary and triggering information that they really don’t need to have the pressure of dealing with at that age. Purely for selfish reasons too so that they knew why she was in such a state when really she should have been cherishing Christmas with her 3 babies - a miscarriage is such a stark reminder of how precious and fragile life can be; yes, grieve as much as you need to but also remember you’ve still got 3 children who deserve to have their mum putting them at the forefront of her priorities. The kids must feel so stressed watching her act like that.
I couldn’t agree more with this, as @xoNosy has said she’s shared far too much.
We all said she’d use this for “content” but she needs to move on now unfortunately.
The kids have been far, far too exposed to what’s went on. And over Christmas as well, what a sin for them 😩

Reactions: 4
No kid should have the job of comforting their Mammy. Sorry, but that’s completely the wrong way round.

Reactions: 16
Aimee looking for size 12 / 14 style inspo when she is nearer a size 16 and definitely nowhere near a 12 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.