Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“she looks like the weans gran” 😂😂😂😂😂 so true! I think she’s about 36 but looks MUCH older! Still can’t believe that people are letting her inject them with Botox when she’s had two bleeping days training and has no medical qualifications 😵😵😵
I don't think people are and that's why she keeps posting special offers. I can't imagine anything worse than her injecting shite into my face when 'nothing can go wrong'

Reactions: 3
I don't think people are and that's why she keeps posting special offers. I can't imagine anything worse than her injecting shite into my face when 'nothing can go wrong'
I actually cannot believe anyone is letting that drunken lush of a daft wee lassie who used to get pished in the Torrance to the point she couldn't stand and throw glasses at her man, pump poison into their face. I don't believe for a second she is sober either. She looks like a drinker more than ever. Anyone I know who has binned the drink, which is a lot of people recently, are absolutely glowing. She is looking worse than ever. She is bloated and ruddy faced, I definitely think she is lying about her drinking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Actually laughed out loud when I saw Aimee attempting to do a fashion haul on her stories 🥴 laughed even more when she said she was trying to recreate a Chloe Spriggs look. They could not be more opposite, Chloe is literally half the size of aimee and super glamorous, something which aimee wishes she was!
She looks like SpongeBob square pants in this ensemble!
Worst advert for all those clothes! Why do they tag these companies when they look so awful in everything and say how much their other half’s hate it? Strange!
E826FCF0-66C4-4E21-8D27-C288A6867682.jpeg
256380FD-273E-4D0F-B513-0A945BAD5071.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The white shirt is awful, and that tank top with those huge fat tits is just a no no.

I'm no fashion expert but here's what I think Aimee would suit; boat necks, bracelet length sleeves, high waist jeans or cigarette ankle grazer trousers, balloon sleeved knits but only with a lower neckline, tailored shirts, a great fitted biker jacket or blazer. Nothing billowy or sized up. Why she chooses roll necks (ugh), oversized men's shirts and leggings is beyond me with her shape. She could actually look great.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Aimee has a figure that I'd be more than happy with, so why on earth does she seem to get dressing herself so wrong all the time? I don't think the greasy hair look helps her though.

Aimee has a figure that I'd be more than happy with, so why on earth does she seem to get dressing herself so wrong all the time? I don't think the greasy hair look helps her though.

Reactions: 5
Completely agree that Aimee dresses wrong for her body shape. She could look great but she has no dress sense at all and the people around her obviously don't want to tell her 😂

Reactions: 4
I thought she actually suited the high neck fitted dress. The rest was not a good look.

Reactions: 1
Is she actually for real???? I'm in a stinking mood today but she's doing my head in..... oh god I'm so tired yawn yawn lying about doing hee haw, try doing what everyone else does shamiee!!!!! Iv also just recovered from covid, iv got 3 kids similar ages to yours, full time job, housework, food shopping, try and go to the gym and shes laying in bed moaning, lives in cloud cuckoo land someone needs to have a work with her and give a shake. Rant over 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is she actually for real???? I'm in a stinking mood today but she's doing my head in..... oh god I'm so tired yawn yawn lying about doing hee haw, try doing what everyone else does shamiee!!!!! Iv also just recovered from covid, iv got 3 kids similar ages to yours, full time job, housework, food shopping, try and go to the gym and shes laying in bed moaning, lives in cloud cuckoo land someone needs to have a work with her and give a shake. Rant over 😩
yes but the months of mopping about, lying in bed, having everyone else look after her kids and dug, hanot been enough time for her to process everything that’s happened!

she’s needs to experience the real world!

She was thinking about getting a job but has to work on herself. She sounds like me at 17 when I dropped out school and wanted to tell my mum I didn’t want a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Was she still in bed at midday? Seriously?? I've been up since 6 and at work since 7 and I'll be here til 5. I'll get home, make dinner for 4, walk the dog and hopefully squeeze in the gym at 8ish before showering and setting my alarm for the same bloody rigmarole tomorrow, like most bloody women. Where will I find the time to 'work on self love'??? Honest to god this daft wee lassie needs a boot in the fanny. She actually makes me boil with rage at how feeble she is. Giving women a really bleeping bad name. Lazy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Long time horrified lurker of social services mama.

My toes curled watching her crying down her own phone to herself today. She couldn’t even find it in herself to put the phone down and pay Caiden any attention so he left again. She’s pathetic.

I don’t feel sorry for her. I know that sounds bad but she does nothing to help herself, turns tears on and off and doesn’t care about anybody apart from herself and Callie.

Car crash of a women.

Reactions: 17
Long time horrified lurker of social services mama.

My toes curled watching her crying down her own phone to herself today. She couldn’t even find it in herself to put the phone down and pay Caiden any attention so he left again. She’s pathetic.

I don’t feel sorry for her. I know that sounds bad but she does nothing to help herself, turns tears on and off and doesn’t care about anybody apart from herself and Callie.

Car crash of a women.
Couldn’t agree more with this, didn’t feel sorry for her in the slightest! Greeting down the phone whilst watching herself “wE’LL JusT Post tHiS BecAUse ItS ReaL” 🥴🥴🥴🥴 Anything for attention that lassie!

I’ve never seen someone do so much “self love” on themselves, the inner child/meditation course with Junkie Brett, the countless baths during the day whilst Caden made the lunches downstairs, continuous nail, brow, lash and hair appointments. She’s kidding us on eh 😂

I feel like I am watching someone in a constant spiral. I hope she finds some grounding and direction where she is not influenced by Instagram!!!!!! She probably feels tit because she doesn’t have anything meaningful in her life beyond being a mother!!!
Aimee if you are reading this please take this advice and reach out to a qualified therapist who can help you process everything you are going through! It will change your life I cannot emphasise that enough!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh my god iv watched on now, that poor wee boy saying no one's listening to me and she still ignores him to sit in bed instead of going to sort them out 😭why are they all off school again? Also self care before she can work🙄 she doesn't like herself in photos, you should see the way me and my colleagues rock up To work 😂😂😂we are just happy to have got the kids in and got to work, can just imagine my boss if I said I wanted to work on myself and appearance so I need a break 😏

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
How about getting your head out of your phone and actually interacting with your kids? I’ve got 12 years on Aimee but I barely get time to sit down when I take my kid to soft play.
8EDB30C2-D111-460B-A1A8-912C3F2C8ABC.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.