Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Working all the hours to pay for your wife’s b&m hauls, doing all the school runs and squeezing in cupboard gaming will do that to a person :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He is wee Callies absolute double! They always say the first born daughter looks like her dad. God knows how the poor bloke survives with mad Aimee on the gram every bloody second!

I know this has been discussed before but what age is this guy?! From the look of him he really should’ve been in bed with some cocoa instead of being oot on the randan.

View attachment 1060269

Reactions: 3
He looks like a man who is barely clinging on…and yes, Callie is his spit. Poor wee soul.

• Haha
My lovelies.. unpopular opinion but I feel big Ange puts Aimee to shame sometimes. Fair enough her weans need a wash but she’s off her arse getting things done when oor Aimees lying in her pit getting everyone else to run about after her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I used to HATE it when my parents had a drink when I was wee, which was incredibly rare but I still remember. I can't imagine how I'd have felt if all my friends saw photos of my mum drunk or hungover. I feel so sorry for kids nowadays. It's a different world if you are a kid with an instamaw. It must be terrible.

My lovelies.. unpopular opinion but I feel big Ange puts Aimee to shame sometimes. Fair enough her weans need a wash but she’s off her arse getting things done when oor Aimees lying in her pit getting everyone else to run about after her
At least she works, but that's pretty much her only saving grace. She's still a beggy, trampy mess. I thought they rented that flat but they must own it if they're doing all that work in it.

Reactions: 9
I used to HATE it when my parents had a drink when I was wee, which was incredibly rare but I still remember. I can't imagine how I'd have felt if all my friends saw photos of my mum drunk or hungover. I feel so sorry for kids nowadays. It's a different world if you are a kid with an instamaw. It must be terrible.

At least she works, but that's pretty much her only saving grace. She's still a beggy, trampy mess. I thought they rented that flat but they must own it if they're doing all that work in it.
I rent my flat and I’ve put a lot of work into it. Mines is housing association though so they can’t just decide to sell it at the drop of a hat.

Reactions: 2
Is that her drunk voice on those chicken nugget videos? Where's the fake posh voice?! Sounds more like a Barrhead gal than a Mearns Mumma!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She did not wear this tent and a matching headband to a 30th??? It was a 30th….not a knitting club Christmas night out. Jesus she looks mid 50’s 😂

Why can these women not dress remotely close to their age?? Her and big sweaty ang look enormous in these dresses, don’t understand why anyone would think it was a good look?
059980DE-05F3-47E1-85DA-5559B66D7868.jpeg

• Haha
Aimees family are just bleeping weird. No wonder she's such a pathetic weak woman-baby who cries at the drop of a hat, her mother sounds like a complete freak! Valentine's dinner for the family duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be honest, I think the dress is fine, I think it would look loads better and much less like a tent if she put on a belt.

Noooooo. She's my ultimate HATE in a soft play parent. Those that go and just let the kids run wild and free and cant even keep an eye in them. Mine do go wild and free but best believe I'm IN the soft play with them, making sure they aren't being little brats and causing havoc. And I don't judge any parent who goes and needs 5/10 minutes to themselves so let's the kids go off and play, but she does sweet duck all at the best of times and now she's taken them to a soft play to once again sit with her head in her phone. I can just imagine princess Callie going around screeching and trying to involve herself in everyone's games with "heeewooo instagwam". Makes my blood run cold at the thought of hearing that. Thought process, take the kids to soft play and get back to DM's from strangers and small businesses flogging cookies and soap. Give me strength.
I saw her a few weeks ago at a softplay and she did EXACTLY that! She was sat with her pal 80% of the time at the table, on her phone, couldn't even see what was going on!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her chat is so boring. Callie screaming hewwo Instagram with a mouth full of food every couple of days or her moaning about life - today it’s forgot receipts to return tit? Fuckkk me she is boring.

She needs a good wash too, she looks so greasy. No wonder her mother in law wasn’t in a rush for her pjs back 😷.

It's now very obvious to me that both Aimee and Angelina have serious, unresolved mental health issues. This is not a dig, obviously, but having observed them both for a few years now it's just not normal how lacking in resilience they are. The regular crying sessions, having a bad day/week, constant tiredness, inability to function without letting the world see, not sticking to any eating or exercising routine etc etc. If this was my daughter I would be seriously concerned. I know they've both been on medication for depression but it's not right how unbalanced these women are. When mine were small, don't get me wrong I was fried, but I just simply did not have the time nor the inclination to sit and cry into my phone. It's really concerning behaviour and I hate how it's just been normalised. Crying into your phone to strangers on a regular basis is such a huge red flag. It's unhinged behaviour and if I ever seen one of my kids do it I'd be staging an intervention. Who is actually being rational with these women?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's now very obvious to me that both Aimee and Angelina have serious, unresolved mental health issues. This is not a dig, obviously, but having observed them both for a few years now it's just not normal how lacking in resilience they are. The regular crying sessions, having a bad day/week, constant tiredness, inability to function without letting the world see, not sticking to any eating or exercising routine etc etc. If this was my daughter I would be seriously concerned. I know they've both been on medication for depression but it's not right how unbalanced these women are. When mine were small, don't get me wrong I was fried, but I just simply did not have the time nor the inclination to sit and cry into my phone. It's really concerning behaviour and I hate how it's just been normalised. Crying into your phone to strangers on a regular basis is such a huge red flag. It's unhinged behaviour and if I ever seen one of my kids do it I'd be staging an intervention. Who is actually being rational with these women?
Agree with all of this. I’m only a few years older than Aimee but I wouldn’t dream of sitting crying into my phone. Her and DDOG are clearly both indulged by their partners, parents and mates & nobody tells them to either get back to the doctor’s or get a grip. I think with Aimee, nobody has ever told her No so she acts like a spoiled wee girl instead of a grown woman with 3 kids. Aimee seems like she is high as a kite with things like parties, weddings - attention basically, but then normal everyday life seriously gets her down - not in a normal mundane way like we all feel, but proper lying in bed all day type of down.
There is no middle ground with her. Honestly, my mum would be telling me to get off social media, get back to the doctor for some help and start looking after myself and my kids - they are doing her no favours.

Honestly, why is this a good thing?! Why has that not made her realise that she really shouldn’t be plastering her girl all over her public account?! That would freak the duck out of me if some stranger approached me and my kid because they’d seen her online. How is this good parenting? Am I being over the top?!
E39ADE09-3B52-4A4F-9141-00D434DB9AE2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Honestly, why is this a good thing?! Why has that made not her realise that she really shouldn’t be plastering her girl all over her public account?! That would freak the duck out of me if some stranger approached me and my kid because they’d seen her online. How is this good parenting? Am I being over the top?!View attachment 1067331
grim grim grim. Also who are these grown women going up to this girl and saying they watch her on instagram, get a bleeping life and grow up 🤢

Reactions: 14
Honestly, why is this a good thing?! Why has that not made her realise that she really shouldn’t be plastering her girl all over her public account?! That would freak the duck out of me if some stranger approached me and my kid because they’d seen her online. How is this good parenting? Am I being over the top?!View attachment 1067331
This is terrifying. Not only that people are actually approaching her but that she thinks this is good because it helps her 4 year old to understand a little more why she's encouraged to screech hello Instagram into her mothers phone several times a day. Is stranger danger a thing anymore?! This could actively encourage any weirdo to approach Callie in Silverburn while Aimee has her back turned for a second. All it takes is an I know your mum from Instagram and because she's had this before and aimee doesn't stop it they could gain her trust. She doesn't have the ability to understand what Instagram is aimee. She just knows she's taking to tour phone and watching herself. This is so bizarre and wrong. The world of influencing has gone mad.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.