Social mama.xo #13 thirty, filthy & just about surviving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean how did the conversation go “hey Kyle you’ve probably been working like an absolute bleeping dog all weekend and your mums had the kids so I’m just going to stay another night because the girls are going to lunch tomorrow and I don’t want to miss it”

I think she’s only going to prevent this lassie talking the back off her to this other insta hun tbh. There must have been some of round that room yesterday like what, you’ve just met her and she’s stayed at your house 2 nights and she’s going to stay another night? Why didn’t she book a hotel for herself? Or why didn’t she see if any of the other lassies wanted to share a hotel? She could easily have gone down there Saturday morning and left today. She’s a wee fanny honest to god.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Noooo I thought it couldn't get worse she's invited herself for lunch and to stay another day 😳👀🙈why is she not at a hotel this is just getting actual weird 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so embarrassed for her right now! Everything is just cringe , also if she can manage a full weekend away plus an extra night she could definitely get a job!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You can just tell this money mum can’t wait to get rid of her 😭 this has changed my whole opinion on social mama she is an absolute goon tag along lost all respect and to think she must think this will boost her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
No matter how busy a weekend we have, I love a Sunday night chillin' out with a takeaway, a glass of wine, and making sure everybody is organised for Monday morning - uniforms, gym kit, dinner money. You can't do that with a big shiny moon faced, botched lip stranger in your house (wearing your husband's dressing gown)!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can just tell this money mum can’t wait to get rid of her 😭 this has changed my whole opinion on social mama she is an absolute goon tag along lost all respect and to think she must think this will boost her 😂😂😂😂
It might boost her! This is proper popcorn worthy viewing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely if you go away for the weekend or whatever you get homesick and just can’t wait to go home and cuddle your own kids? Tell us you despise your home and life without telling us Aimee 🙄 sad, pathetic wee cow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m actually so embarrassed watching all of this weekend antics unfold 🙈 the husband making faces in the background has me dead 😂 this money maw wife seems as bat tit as Aimee for letting her stay in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't believe she is actually staying another night! And she's obviously been reading here,while Gemma left her in the car to get some peace🤣, because she said ' meeting people I've been talking to for years...' were you aye? witch please...spare us the bull crap and go home....

But also...made me think...such an important weekend for the moneymum getting her book published...and she couldn't even properly relax at home and spend moments with her family due to Aimee sitting there...unbelievable

• Haha
i really don’t understand how she isn’t desperate to get home to her own family! I get mums need a break and all that but one night two tops I’d be so ready to be home with my kids!!!!!!! Imagine inviting urself to the lunch aswell like oh I want to come 🤦‍♀️Embarrassing

Reactions: 9
I honestly find it all beyond bizarre - she has already been away for 2 nights and I’m not saying mums don’t deserve a break (even tho Aimee seems to be on a permanent break) but her kids will think she is going back tonight & she just decides to stay another night to go for lunch with another random!!
I think when she told Kyle, if he had said anything like ‘get home’ she will have pulled the ‘I had a miscarriage card’ - she’s actually unbelievable. I cannot fathom why you would leave your kids for an extra night to stay with a random and her kids all to go out for lunch - does she not think maybe Moneymum wants a chilled night with her family

Reactions: 10
I think you all are underestimating moneymum- she is as much a clinger oner as social mama! Think moneymum also outstays her welcome many a times!! Honestly she acts like she is besties with swoony but half the time you can tell that swoony is just not into it and it is all about the content and views! Its all for the gram! lol

Reactions: 4
I think you all are underestimating moneymum- she is as much a clinger oner as social mama! Think moneymum also outstays her welcome many a times!! Honestly she acts like she is besties with swoony but half the time you can tell that swoony is just not into it and it is all about the content and views! Its all for the gram! lol
OK but why would moneymum want to cling onto social mama?

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't even want my actual friends staying for 3 nights, especially if I had school and work to get organised for on the Monday. She's such a hanger on... she wants to get lunch with someone who has basically ignored her at the launch.

Now she's said she invited herself, they had to get out of the house for a while cause her husband probably wanting some peace so she's been ditched while money mum hides in the supermarket 😭 so so embarrassing I can't stand it.

Probably invited shamiee down to try and get some free Scottish promo and now she's been landed with her moving in for a week 😂😂😂

• Haha
I work away with my job a fair bit. I try not to be in one place any more than 2 nights to get maximum time in the office I’m visiting and try not to be away from home for more than 2 nights unless I cannot avoid it (and probably because I’m across multiple offices and not at one for a full week)

I don’t have kids but have responsibilities at home to see to, so couldn’t imagine just phoning my partner (unless it was a work emergency - but nothing can’t be done from home now anyway!) and telling him I was staying another night for lunch tomorrow.

I actually like and am friendly with some workmates outside of work in different offices but not once would I be staying at their gaff either 😂😂

She has no idea how to behave as a fully functioning adult because she’s never had to.
I wouldn’t recruit her as the tea girl as even that comes with a level of responsibility.

“And I was like I want to come for lunch too” OMG get home! WTF is going through her head! Best content she’s produced in a while right enough, I’m watching within my mouth hanging open!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OK but why would moneymum want to cling onto social mama?
personally I think it’s because moneymum May have a large (bot) following but her engagement is terrible - so I think any extra views or likes from any source helps her! I also think it’s to extend her ego as social mama will be sucking up and it helps her feel part of the Instahun world!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.