SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

his face in this one knocks me sick

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s like a groomer trade mark, dusty crusty chewing gum white kicks splattered with bodily fluid stains and laces tied so tight your face turns pink.

Reactions: 7
The tissue in ear tiktok may be virtue signalling that he’s not a misogynist? Babs we all saw the “fishy fingers” live

Reactions: 8
He’s got to have insoles in that make him seem taller. The bottom of his foot is nowhere near the bottom of the shoe!

edit: he is also 100% buying likes. There’s no way you fluctuate between 1k, 6k and 78k likes 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 28
Right, I have a theory. Yes I am in pain and can't sleep so I may not make sense but bear with me!

Look at his feet in this video, to me it doesn't look like his heel is fully in that shoe. It looks as though the shoes are sort of empty toward the sole at the back. My prediction is that he wears those insoles that give you extra height.
I think you might be right you know.... 😂

Reactions: 9
I used to hate seeing his wonky as duck moustache but now I hate seeing his awful beard, just do us a favour and walk around in a mask paul x

Reactions: 4
Paul begging for cameos again. Maybe you shouldn’t have quit your job so soon babs x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm struggling with Paul. When he is posting I get so irritated by him, but when he deletes his accounts for a few days I start to miss the feeling of disgust and hatred.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sounds like the "let's get such and such a Snapshot cameo for a laugh" money is fading fast (London trips with Toe-phie will do that I guess)..

Reactions: 8
He’s got to have insoles in that make him seem taller. The bottom of his foot is nowhere near the bottom of the shoe!

edit: he is also 100% buying likes. There’s no way you fluctuate between 1k, 6k and 78k likes 😂😂😂😂😂😂
That's what I'm saying! 100% wearing shoe lifts

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.