Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mlem

Chatty Member
no but why is his dancing so cringy

the leg kicks make me so embarrassed

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Also, back in olden days when I didn’t post much, if at all, because of the cliquey bad vibe thing going on, I used to report loads of NR’s posts for attempting to moderate the chat 😂😂😂😂. Quite a few got removed. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 24

JM1234

Thread suggestion-
Kissyourgrangate taking its toll, whilst Papa Breach searches for kitchen roll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The empath in me just started to feel a bit sorry for him, can someone give me a virtual slap please?
The only one anyone should feel sorry for in this saga is his teenage son. A teenage boy who needs his father around, but instead his father is prancing around on TikTok, getting excited over phone calls from “young ladies” and digging a massive hole for himself. Paul has done this himself. Everything we know about Paul is what he’s personally shared about himself.. he didn’t expect his viewers to connect so many dots and now he’s trying to fool and manipulate everyone that he’s a victim.

• Heart

samstown4

I do the same with my boyfriend, I’ll go “do you wanna know what the tiktok n has done now?” and he’ll go “aye go on” and we have a right little laugh 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart

Squittel

VIP Member
WHATS HAPPENED WHATS HAPPENED IISY FINISHED A 13 HOUR SHIFT AND MISSED EVERYTHUNAANANG
Pool likes to snog old people and mentally disabled people without their consent becuz he cares and he also tried to sell us nuts but then the nut company realised he’s a nonce and said they would sell their own nuts thank you very much

• Haha
  • Wow

glasgowbound

VIP Member
"August 19th 2022 also known as 'Toe-gate'" lmao hope they make it a national holiday.

When Paul sees this he'll be shitting blood.

• Haha

Huge Chebs

Chatty Member
Just parking my arse here as a bookmark before I read through FORTY FOUR entire threads about this absolute mutant 👌 wish me luck

• Haha
Do you reckon Paul goes to the hairdresser to have his hair dyed or do you think he sits on the edge of his bed in his Dad's house with tinfoil wrapped around his triangle head like the kid from signs waiting for the bleach to cook his little onion whisps?
FO3gwz3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22