SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs! Where did you find that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Was just trying to find something in my screenshots and stumbled across it from when his Facebook used to be open I believe! Itโ€™s sat alongside his tinkerbell and make up photos ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was just trying to find something in my screenshots and stumbled across it from when his Facebook used to be open I believe! Itโ€™s sat alongside his tinkerbell and make up photos ๐Ÿ˜
Outstanding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #45 - cheek kisses means a meltdown is pending - pools shenanigans are never ending

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion;

The OGs are lurking, Paul's kisses are concerning, save the grannies from a forehead slurping!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I spoke to the CQC yesterday, they told me they needed a facility or care home to link him to. The other option was safeguarding, but theyโ€™d need actual evidence of his wrongdoing rather than him just saying words on a screen. The call was quite deflating actually, as I thought there would be markers you could put on someoneโ€™s name to say thereโ€™s a potential issue.

I loved the days of the plastics, deciding which TikTok posts youโ€™re allowed to like and not like, they were actually really really weird. When that Ren was online, it was like God had entered the room, they behaved like absolute fan girls, again really uncomfortable to watch as they were so insular and hated anyone jumping in to ask questions or comment without their permission.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
piggy pals, itโ€™s been such a good day, iโ€™ve passed me driving test AND had a pumpkin spice latte. i just need a manic live to top my day off ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป please hammy gods, i promise to say my porky prayers every night ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
Congratulations! What a day! ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

• Heart
Reactions: 5
i think i got wrapped up in the chaos of the plastics era, and iโ€™ll be honest i thought the thread should be closed tooโ€ฆ. as i felt it had gone too far (i was being triggered because of my own past trauma, i see that now). but i quickly realised - like, within a few hours - how ridiculous that was. it reminded me of school and how the popular kids would make me feel. ridiculous. always had a weird feeling about certain plastics and then sort of woke up to it all and the hilarity of the drama at the end of that thread. iโ€™m so glad i stuck around. you all bring me so much entertainment and most importantly keeping this thread going means more people can find out about paulโ€™s highly inappropriate behaviour. those two reasons are exactly why iโ€™m sticking around.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think we all agree this thread is just full of brilliant people ๐Ÿฅฐ the plastics made this place toxic. Iโ€™m glad I stuck around you lot make my day

big hugs to you all

hi x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.