SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there is only so many times you can take photos of the big monuments in London. He is so ignorant and uncultured, and wouldn’t dare to go anywhere else just in case it doesn’t have a Costa

Reactions: 13
Does anyone have the voice recording of Paul farting in the bath pleaaaaaase it’s genuinely the funniest thing ever. It was from ages ago 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if his Dad is cracking down on him using the internet at home. Like when you were 14 and your mum turned the router off so you would go to bed before school in the morning 😂 His last live was for an hour at 11pm, he’s live last night because he’s at a hotel, we’ve not had any 3 hour toilet lives recently 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone have the voice recording of Paul farting in the bath pleaaaaaase it’s genuinely the funniest thing ever. It was from ages ago 🤣🤣🤣
Here you go babs x

*literally don't be anxious* thanks Paul babs, where were you've been whilst I've been struggling through the last 16 years of crippling anxiety... already feel loads better. Hi x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
His new video,,, bro u are recording about 100 complete strangers who r just trying to walk through the station. Melon.

Edit: I have just realised it was meant to be a joke. Imagine being so unfunny that your jokes land 5 minutes later

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
His new video,,, bro u are recording about 100 complete strangers who r just trying to walk through the station. Melon.

Edit: I have just realised it was meant to be a joke. Imagine being so unfunny that your jokes land 5 minutes later
He's so unbearable 😫 think of Paul's conversations points
✨sometimes people take photos of him when he's in public
✨people on tiktok bully people because they deem it a beautiful thing to do
✨He's a photographer but not a photographer
✨Geese eat aluminium

He's the most boring man on the planet. I don't have a social media platform because I don't think I've got anything interesting/funny/entertaining enough to show people and I think Paul shouldn't have one either.

Reactions: 10
What is the context of this message? It's new to me!
This was prior to Paul being catfished. He was trying to arrange where he should meet the '19' year old girl in London. He was shiteing on about the bath water being hot and he let rip when he was sat in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel Paul's hit a platue with his content. Even when he tries new songs, new stitches to appear human, etc they're all just ripped apart by absolutely everyone. I've only ever seen one video in support of his antics and the less said about that the better 💀

He's going to trundle along but this time next year? Still doing cameos? He doesn't have a proper niche like some bigger accounts who have been around for years.

Reactions: 8
Just remembered on live last night Paul was going on about how the lives have changed and that "he hasn't been live for a while and everything's changed".

Sir, it was literally less than a week since.you were last live.

MY HUSBAND JUST WALKED THROUGH THE DOOR AND SAID 'HI' LIKE POOL. IMMEDIATE DIVORCE.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Every time he types a caption it's like a riddle. What the duck are you on about Paul?

Reactions: 8
Scroll on 26 years. What. You can see why him and Toephie were/are together. Both thick as pig tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.