SnapshotEye/BeautyBeyondtheEye #44 Tic Tac Toe, Paul's gonna blow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quagmire? Witch hunt? Why do people listen to his blurb he spouts? Probably cause they are kids. So so sad and very frustrating

Reactions: 6
It’s his fault but it’s a witch hunt. What??? He’s such a moron!

Reactions: 9
It’s his fault but it’s a witch hunt. What??? He’s such a moron!
I hate him so much. Cocky and condescing, can't apologise for bleeping up, blames everyone else. No wonder he has to go for teenagers who don't know better.

I actually bet after all this, all he actually is thinking is how much he hopes it doesn't affect his chances with his next teen girl. Vile

Reactions: 14
"I need to grow up and act fast" you need to hurry up and take the blue eyes filter off first, ya fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone else not know what the hell he was going on about in his latest tiktok? 😂 literally just a minute of words but not actually making any sense or point… classic paul
Hi x

Reactions: 13
He’s not far off of doing a 180 and saying he’s happy being himself on a live. I know it’s coming 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen the tik tok where he’s using the kitchen roll cum rags to show how he “air kisses” his residents

We all know he’s speaking absolute shite and trying to cover his tracks. His hole will be nipping like a rabbits nose

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paul likes to think he shows empathy in his job, but actually he is unable to display empathy at all… he has a huge inability to see something from someone else’s point of view. Imagine being a relationship with him where you have an argument and he never ever sees anything from your point of view and just reacts defensively.
Any normal person in this ‘witch hunt’ situation would reply… “actually guys, so many of you have shown concern about how I act in my job and I’m going to address it with my colleagues and employers and check that how I operate at work is ok. Thanks for bringing it up and let’s all work together to make care a better place for all”

he HAS to be right in everything, and I just can’t imagine how awful he is as a romantic partner with this in mind

Reactions: 13
Hey head, how about instead of googling how to respond to people on soshal meeeedia, you try googling how to treat care residents with respect and appropriate boundaries in professional relationships with vulnerable people.

Oh and stop DM'ing teenage girls you pathetic wank stain.

Reactions: 21
Just so we’re all clear…. that’s not an apology for abusing vulnerable people trusted in his care, that’s an apology to his enablers for reacting to the public outcry for this liver spot to be held accountable!
He really is Jimmy Saville wrapped in a Gary Glitter delusion!

Reactions: 20
If anyone's got anything to say to him his comment section is on on his first video if you scroll right down

Reactions: 3
Boo has just said the most wonderful thing on her recent video “you can’t create your own storm and then cry at the rain” she’s got his cards marked beautifully

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.