Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Very telling again that his furious little tirade comes after a woman has given her opinion on his behaviour... and a much more knowledgeable and respected woman at that. His little ego must be jumping up and down with rage right now 🤣

Reactions: 27

cruella

1F1C3A5A-B219-4008-ABB4-AC2E4FD3EDCF.jpeg

Don’t know if anyone has mentioned it but what the fuck is going on here. Him and toephie are a match made in cabbaged feet/shoe heaven. His socks are whiter than his p.e pumps 😭🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

secretpretzel12345

Chatty Member
i think i got wrapped up in the chaos of the plastics era, and i’ll be honest i thought the thread should be closed too…. as i felt it had gone too far (i was being triggered because of my own past trauma, i see that now). but i quickly realised - like, within a few hours - how ridiculous that was. it reminded me of school and how the popular kids would make me feel. ridiculous. always had a weird feeling about certain plastics and then sort of woke up to it all and the hilarity of the drama at the end of that thread. i’m so glad i stuck around. you all bring me so much entertainment and most importantly keeping this thread going means more people can find out about paul’s highly inappropriate behaviour. those two reasons are exactly why i’m sticking around.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Hbeau93

VIP Member
why does he eat like a goddamn squirrel..

He's an actual freak..
This has made me so violently angry I've had to put my phone down and walk away for 5 mins so I don't hurl it at the fucking window and break it.
The chewing, the ridiculous look on his ugly disgusting face and the fact a brand PAID HIM ACTUAL LEGAL TENDER to advertise their brand......are they fucking BLIND FUCKING DEAF IDIOTS

Lads I am not OK

• Haha
Reactions: 25

shireshaw

Ooooof this is the beginning of the end for him. The Maddy Lucy Dann video was amazing and he’s clearly rattled someone has aired him out with such a huge trustworthy platform, and done it so eloquently to rub salt in the wound because he can’t convey his frustrations without doubling down and being the narcissist he is.

Also on another note, I don't know if this is just my phone or something- but if you listen to his tik tok on full volume there's some strange background sound?
It sounds bit like .... a helicopter whirring? Anyone else hear it ;)

• Haha

mrsf15

Chatty Member
Welp he’s trying to gaslight the majority as being disgusting and inappropriate, we saw this coming a mile off 😒. He needs to do himself a favour and leave the internet quietly. And how dare he accuse people who have to put their loved ones into care of not giving a shit because they don’t want them to be hugged and kissed. Beyond fuming at this toad 😡
that actually really upset me yesterday because I know the turmoil my family went through this year when we had to put my Nan with dementia in a care home because we couldn’t manage anymore. Nearlykilled my elderly grandad off with a broken heart and that absolute mush head saying we are discarding them like rubbish

• Heart

purplepower

Chatty Member
I just had this weird feeling in my gut that this might actually be the end for him on socials & we may have finally won the fight - especially with well respected accounts like Maddy calling him out now too.
I know we all love this thread and get absolute belly laughs from the jokes we all make but how fucking amazing would it be for us to be able to close a thread knowing he’s actually gone off socials and not a threat to women online 👌🏼

• Heart

mrsf15

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but he’s a Billy bear bullshitter…..how’s he’s trying to defend himself is beyond me! If he meant “air kissing” he should have said, he’s back peddling faster than nuts pick.

my nan is in a home and if somebody tried to air kiss her I’d molly whop them the absolute weirdos. Hold her hand if she’s distressed that’s fine but hug or kiss that’s SA in my book

Reactions: 24