Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not even caught up on all of this. Long time lurker, first time commenter but has anyone else noticed that his sticky up tooth is getting more sticky uppy the more angry he gets?

It’s like his tooth gets a hard on, the bigger the drama.
Paul Wonks on all fours and ejaculates dust from his tooth

Pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can honestly say I don't give a single duck if Grace is now "doing it for the clout" or "enjoying the attention"

She's entitled to. That bleeping ginger worm is making thousands off the back of being a creepy little weirdo, yet folk have a problem because Grace is getting something back from it? Nope. She's perfectly entitled to draw it out. Make money off it. Shout it from the roof tops because no one has any place dictating how she should deal with what happened. Does not make her less believable because she's taken a sense of agency back.
I agree with this, but I also think that it’s important that kids and young people laugh at him and make him feel uncomfortable.

He won’t stop and he’s not going to get arrested. He’s going to spend the rest of his rancid life chasing barely legal girls and talking down to everyone.

He needs to be hit where it hurts, by his own target audience. My kids think he’s a joke and wouldn’t give him the time of day. He needs to be seen as a complete laughing stock, by young women and girls in particular so that they are embarrassed to be around him, rather than falling for his grooming tactics.

The more young people humiliating him, the better.

Reactions: 13
I agree with this, but I also think that it’s important that kids and young people laugh at him and make him feel uncomfortable.

He won’t stop and he’s not going to get arrested. He’s going to spend the rest of his rancid life chasing barely legal girls and talking down to everyone.

He needs to be hit where it hurts, by his own target audience. My kids think he’s a joke and wouldn’t give him the time of day. He needs to be seen as a complete laughing stock, by young women and girls in particular so that they are embarrassed to be around him, rather than falling for his grooming tactics.

The more young people humiliating him, the better.
I actually don't think he can be humiliated tbh. He's literally making money off every single interaction. He doesn't care what people think, he's still going to have daft people gifting him. Still getting views. Honestly, I don't know what the answer is.

Reactions: 6
That grace looks like she’d smell like bad breath and party rings.

Who is still gifting and being nice to this man really?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He knows exactly what he’s doing, hanging around town centres at school/college kick out times. He lives for this tit 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 8
When's this podcast coming out?

I'm so bored with this Paul era, it's time for a new catfish to catch him out - it's been a while since Grace, no way has he stayed away from young girls for this long. Grace can call him out and make as many videos as she wants about him, I fully believe her and the fact he's trying to silence her by reporting shows he's running scared of what she has to say.
Rather than just calling him out, I think the 'nervous tit' line was brilliant. There's one thing a narc hates and that's being a laughing stock, I think he'd go into hiding if he knew the whole world knew what a laughing stock he was and that he's scared of teenagers to the point he couldn't hold it in and had to run off for a nervous tit. The calling out has no effect on him, he's like a rat scurrying off to the next sewer, total embarrassment though and being made to look a fool will kill him. I can't wait for the podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He knows exactly what he’s doing, hanging around town centres at school/college kick out times. He lives for this tit 🙄
Don't know if this still happens today, but there was always that adult in everytown and village who kicked about with the young team like their leader and was always a bit intellectually challenged, thats what this reminds me of 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Don't know if this still happens today, but there was always that adult in everytown and village who kicked about with the young team like their leader and was always a bit intellectually challenged, thats what this reminds me of 🤣🤣
Our version of this told everyone he was called Rafiki, we called him Richard the Freak and he ended up moving 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s the fact he’s mouthing along to that noncense (lol) skibbidie dib dob song on his latest and he still gets it wrong. When that’s what he sounds like 9 times out of 10.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.