Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul the people coming up to you have ‘no decorum’ and ‘no manners’ CUZ THEYRE bleeping CHILDREN

Reactions: 19
Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #66 Homeless, Groomer, Damp, Red Cock, Drug Addict, Dog 100% proud to be me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Does this prick not know how to call a bleeping TAXI? Why does he think he’s so special he can just call the police for a lift whenever he needs it, you’re a n from Lincoln mate not some A list celebrity. He makes me so angry, the entitled little crusty goblin

Reactions: 25
Does this prick not know how to call a bleeping TAXI? Why does he think he’s so special he can just call the police for a lift whenever he needs it, you’re a n from Lincoln mate not some A list celebrity. He makes me so angry, the entitled little crusty goblin
I can't wait for the day the police just end up nicking him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t like inciting violence but how this dick breath hasn’t been kicked up and down every high street he visits is beyond me 😩

Reactions: 17
I mean that is hilarious and I can’t help but be intrigued to see what she says but I’m now not sure with all this podcast stuff how much I believe she didn’t know what she was doing :/ she seems to be loving the attention and milking it to some extent to string it out? I totally agree a 42 year old meeting up with a 19 year old is wrong and creepy and weird and all those things but if that were me and I’d been in that position and felt something had happened it shouldn’t have, last thing I would be doing would be filming a podcast about it or posting it all over social media, it would be with the police and they’d be dealing with it, I’m just not sure about her anymore now!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like this comment saying 19 is legal then went on with her further comment wtaf
🤣😂😂 I’ve just come to a point where I don’t give a hoot what people say because some of them are so stupid they may as well have written their comments in Arabic for how little it makes sense to me. I was 15 when I was groomed by a 20 year old, I knew it was wrong and even lied to my parents about his age does that make it ok? Noooo 😂. Also now I’m in my 30s I genuinely do not think there was a difference between my mindset at 15 and 19. I will keep calling people pedalos til the day I die if they’re messing about with teenagers when they’re old enough to be their parent. PAEEEEEEDOOOOO!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s actually fucked up as he’s not selling anything or creating. But as a 43 year old failure he’s on a downward trajectory better cash in I guess, it’s not called TikTok for nothing.⏱
This is obviously not a small weekly sum and he’s a jammy (hammy) prick for getting paid to do duck all - but Christ, if it were me I’d need a whole lot more if it was at the expense of losing my relationship with my child and having teens shout your ‘catchphrase’ at you in the street. Talk about selling your soul.

Reactions: 4
All these tt’s of crowds of teenagers outside that shop really turn my stomach, he thinks he’s famous and they like him, Paul mate, just don’t call the police next time and see how much they adore you, it’s getting ridiculous now how much he’s being so smug on tt and getting peoples accounts banned, he thinks he’s Teflon doesn’t he, hopefully his downfall is imminent! I really hope on some level he’s crapping his pants!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.