Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s this new supporting role? What happened to his bestie the toy photographer?

Reactions: 3
What is it that David is failing to grasp here?

He’s sounding more and more like Paul with every single post. If TikTok is THAT bad David, and all these people are strangers that you don’t care about their opinions, why are you still on there, still sounding like Paul, still trying to say that what you did wasn’t as bad and not understanding how hypocritical you have been. He’s going to be back on the app, trying to get attention somehow, he’s just another Paul who can’t let go of the little bit of validation he got through his shite impressions.

Reactions: 17
Lmaooo “he makes content about me”

You heard it here first people, Max Balegde is a Paul Breach fan account

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s battling??? Ffs as if he’s not taking enough off the idiotic followers.
He’ll be going for the weekly’s before you know it battling Lawrence & CLA

Reactions: 2
The best bit about this ridiculousness is green green grass being on repeat the whole time 😂

Jack is also drinkinggggg let’s hope he has The balls to ask him an uncomfortable question at some point

Reactions: 5
I actually really like Jack. Only seen him a bit with the Gordon Ramsay stuff but he seems really nice! I think he's easing Paul in and that's really clever he's very wise for 18

Reactions: 2
Jack has also got more viewers in his live - hoping it’s people like me who are watching from his page rather than give Paul the views

Reactions: 6
What is it that David is failing to grasp here?

He’s sounding more and more like Paul with every single post. If TikTok is THAT bad David, and all these people are strangers that you don’t care about their opinions, why are you still on there, still sounding like Paul, still trying to say that what you did wasn’t as bad and not understanding how hypocritical you have been. He’s going to be back on the app, trying to get attention somehow, he’s just another Paul who can’t let go of the little bit of validation he got through his shite impressions.
This is what people fail to realise about that app. Yes you can make a few decent friends on there but the majority of your followers couldn’t give a flying fig about you and would turn on you in a heartbeat. I deleted the app about 2 weeks ago because it genuinely is disgusting and the victim blaming of Grace was a factor. Has anyone reached out to me to see if I’m ok and where am I? One or two but not the hundreds of people who allegedly support me and care about me whenever I have used my voice to speak out. That app does more harm than good these days and people who act like they don’t care about it but are fighting for their lives in comments and video responses are lying to themselves. It’s self-serving, the ego needs feeding, you can see that from his Instagram too.

Reactions: 5
This is what people fail to realise about that app. Yes you can make a few decent friends on there but the majority of your followers couldn’t give a flying fig about you and would turn on you in a heartbeat. I deleted the app about 2 weeks ago because it genuinely is disgusting and the victim blaming of Grace was a factor. Has anyone reached out to me to see if I’m ok and where am I? One or two but not the hundreds of people who allegedly support me and care about me whenever I have used my voice to speak out. That app does more harm than good these days and people who act like they don’t care about it but are fighting for their lives in comments and video responses are lying to themselves. It’s self-serving, the ego needs feeding, you can see that from his Instagram too.
Absolutely. I would respect him far more if he admitted to what he did, admitted it was entirely hypocritical of him to end up as a focal figure in the Paul movement and that it was massively inappropriate to allow young victims of grooming to contact him and talk to him. (Which I’ll never grasp, as any decent human should be signposting these people to actual services who can help rather than basking in the thought these girls went to him). Admit he enjoys the attention and validation from the app and that he’s taking a break to work on himself.
Instead he’s becoming what he took the piss out of, he refuses to disappear and keeps coming back trying out new reasons for his behaviour in the hope one sticks and people welcome him back.

It’s not going to happen. The impressions were tit and he got lucky by latching onto Boo who became popular for the right reasons at the time. Just walk away while you still have some dignity, don’t be a Paul.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
David has been busy making more Paul Breach Cosplay tiktok content. Comments off of course. He needs to LEAVE social media.

Reactions: 1
There’s voice notes of Paul admitting to what he did. I hope grace is okay, it’s sad she felt forced to post them

Reactions: 11
So the voice notes are out. Basically Grace asked him (after they had sex) if he had an STD, because there was a rumour he gave a girl one apparently🤷‍♂️ and he told her he's slept with 3 people in the past like 15/16 or so years and that she is 150% safe nothing to worry about. Yikers😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, there’s the proof he slept with her for all the nay sayers who think she’s lied about him having sex with her, I pray someone batters the sick bleep tbh.

Reactions: 29
The fact that she looks under 18 is enough to know he is dodgy as they come. And all this time he claimed “it’s just photos, people.” Sicko

---

He sounds so different on those audios. The loveable fool act is gone and he sounds more sinister

---

He sounds so uncaring about her concerns. Gentleman my ass

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
So the voice notes are out. Basically Grace asked him (after they had sex) if he had an STD, because there was a rumour he gave a girl one apparently🤷‍♂️ and he told her he's slept with 3 people in the past like 15/16 or so years and that she is 150% safe nothing to worry about. Yikers😬
Where are they posted?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.