Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she posts on her Instagram story about a video she's posted on a new Tik Tok account, then you go to her new Tik tok account and she directs you to R**it. Why couldn't her Instagram story direct you there from the start ? She's still trying to get views up on all her accounts in order to hear the recordings

I’m glad she’s released them so people can shut up berating her about lying and clout chasing. She’s taken control of the situation in the best way she saw fit & I’m proud of her. Who knows how we as grown adults would have handled being in her shoes. She’s 19 ffs.
On the other hand I’m gutted she’s even had to deal with this so publicly, but it sounds like she’s somewhere she can get the help she needs at least now.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He’s battling??? Ffs as if he’s not taking enough off the idiotic followers.
He’ll be going for the weekly’s before you know it battling Lawrence & CLA
CLA would annihilate him I hope that happens, IMO it’s also proof he’s struggling financially, he’s never battled, or done the rankings until he was made homeless.
Now he’s taking all the cash he can get, also it makes his account that much more vulnerable if he does go live with the more prominent tiktokers it won’t go well for him with the likes of Gem, CLA, EQ, Rosh, Chy & Kipzy, Mama Kaz they would crucify Paul, so him thinking the ranking is a good idea might actually be the start of the end for Pauly boy.
His 15 mins is peaking right now, I can’t wait to watch end, I have around the start of summer on my bingo card.
Seems a while away but definitely by the end of this summer he’s going to be looking for an actual job, and the HMRC are going to be wanting a look at those accounts aswell Paul make sure your paying taxes even if you are currently of No Fixed Abode,
No respectable company can hire a man who has masses of children chanting n at him.
Paul you have successfully ruined your own life well done, time to enter level 2 the demise of your soshal meedya career.
Good luck idiot.

---

I thought she'd told the police three weeks ago?
She spoke to them but she wasn’t ready to go in to detail if I remember right.
He also talked her out of it by threatening to off himself.

Reactions: 9
Unfortunately though the voices notes are open to interpretation, he’s obviously very calculated and careful about what he says and I just know him and his disgusting supporters will pick holes in them. He will say, well I never said we slept together? And I never admitted she (sons mother) was 17.
I felt sick listening to the one about them sleeping together, made me feel all sorts of uncomfortable.

Reactions: 9
I thought she'd told the police three weeks ago?
I haven’t followed this as closely as some so forgive me if I have missed vital information but; all I wanted to say is that the likelihood of the police taking action in a case such as this, and if they do, of anything going to court, is very slim. Even if it did get to court the timeline for these cases is years now.

At least by releasing the recordings and giving her version of events there is a chance that this creepy little man child will suffer for his morally reprehensible actions. (it is strictly legal remember, his words, not mine).

He clearly isn’t going to take any personal responsibility so I hope the fame (infamy) that he clearly craves bites him on his shrivelled, wizened, wrinkled, transcluscently white, middle aged, out of shape arse.

N.B. If it was my teenage daughter he had groomed I would personally paste him! (I am a huge woman to be fair, he would run a mile)

Reactions: 12
he doesn't confirm she was 17 in them, personally I think because he always assumes he's being recorded, but it doesn't really matter either way - he confirmed it on a live ages ago

here are all of them:

Reactions: 10
Even listening to him hes such a detestable, arrogant condecending prick

No wonder he has zero real life friends, id have smacked the tit out him talking to someone like that

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.