Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean that is hilarious and I can’t help but be intrigued to see what she says but I’m now not sure with all this podcast stuff how much I believe she didn’t know what she was doing :/ she seems to be loving the attention and milking it to some extent to string it out? I totally agree a 42 year old meeting up with a 19 year old is wrong and creepy and weird and all those things but if that were me and I’d been in that position and felt something had happened it shouldn’t have, last thing I would be doing would be filming a podcast about it or posting it all over social media, it would be with the police and they’d be dealing with it, I’m just not sure about her anymore now!
Maybe this is her way of empowering herself, of taking back control and deciding how this impacts her life for herself.

Reactions: 28
Maybe this is her way of empowering herself, of taking back control and deciding how this impacts her life for herself.
Maybe, that’s def a possibility, just so hard to tell for certain! It’s not how I’d behave but then everyone deals with these things differently so def you could be right, I really felt for her to begin with but I don’t know, I’m struggling to believe her now as it seems like she’s enjoying the attention she’s getting from it and I just don’t think if I’d been that upset and scared that’s what I’d be doing but everyone’s different! I guess we will have to wait and see, I really do hope something comes of all this as this guy is just prancing about like he’s done nothing wrong and I just would love to see him get taken down and have that smug smile wiped off his face!!

Reactions: 2
Maybe, that’s def a possibility, just so hard to tell for certain! It’s not how I’d behave but then everyone deals with these things differently so def you could be right, I really felt for her to begin with but I don’t know, I’m struggling to believe her now as it seems like she’s enjoying the attention she’s getting from it and I just don’t think if I’d been that upset and scared that’s what I’d be doing but everyone’s different! I guess we will have to wait and see, I really do hope something comes of all this as this guy is just prancing about like he’s done nothing wrong and I just would love to see him get taken down and have that smug smile wiped off his face!!
Struggling to believe what?

Reactions: 7
Back again after I saw actual hoards of school kids chasing after Shoedacris in Lancaster & Paul ringing for the pig wagon to take him home 😂
He really doesn’t help himself does he?
You’re getting closer to Manchester Paul…I’m sure our local teens will welcome you with open arms 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Literally can't believe he keeps putting himself in the public eye; if I was being compared to a hunk of gammon you'd never see my face again 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched 10 minutes of his live.... he's like an over excited child..he can't stay still, teaching us the 'moves' to latest tiktok dance... like teenager in his mates bedroom 🫣😫😫

Reactions: 4
Why has Olivia met up with grace?! She’s trying so hard to stay relevant. I wish all these side characters would just duck off, it’s getting boring seeing their faces at this point. I wish they’d all left Grace alone from the start, yes she had an option to say no to them but when people insert themselves into this whole Paul saga they suddenly get put on a pedestal and it fucks me off because most of the time they’re pretty tit people themselves. For example Quirky, Egghead

Reactions: 9

the security guard looks like he's pissing himself at him HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To the girl who confronted him and called him out, well done, exactly what I’d love to do, that’s what he needs, he needs to understand that people following him n asking for photos n chanting his catchphrases are not his friends, they just want to use him for likes and follows but he thinks they love him, get in the bin pool!

Reactions: 24
I have no idea if Grace did it for more followers, but the results remain the same, people seeing him for what he is, him regretting what he’s done, his family knowing he’s a liability, him realising the backlash he will get for this behaviour. Maybe he’ll think twice next time ! so for clout or not, his true colours were outted. When will he realise teenage girls can often be drama, so if he’s not enjoying it, maybe teenagers aren’t for u !😂

Reactions: 8
Loved when Paul acted like he wore the hat to piss people off like he is one upping us when in reality he went and bought it thinking he looked good and then when he got ripped into for wearing it he pretends he bought it for that reason…which is still weird 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loved when Paul acted like he wore the hat to piss people off like he is one upping us when in reality he went and bought it thinking he looked good and then when he got ripped into for wearing it he pretends he bought it for that reason…which is still weird 😭
He also didn't buy it as it was from PLT...clearly Tophie has quite the hat collection.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve not even caught up on all of this. Long time lurker, first time commenter but has anyone else noticed that his sticky up tooth is getting more sticky uppy the more angry he gets?

It’s like his tooth gets a hard on, the bigger the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can honestly say I don't give a single duck if Grace is now "doing it for the clout" or "enjoying the attention"

She's entitled to. That bleeping ginger worm is making thousands off the back of being a creepy little weirdo, yet folk have a problem because Grace is getting something back from it? Nope. She's perfectly entitled to draw it out. Make money off it. Shout it from the roof tops because no one has any place dictating how she should deal with what happened. Does not make her less believable because she's taken a sense of agency back.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.