Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not giving that prick a single view.

Grace needs to get a therapist, get off social media and find non clout chasing friends.

Reactions: 19
Why the duck does he keep saying whomp whomp? Because now that’s all my brain is saying. I feel connected and unclean.

what does everyone think Paul does after he ends a live? Wrong answers only.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paul and his "I will always phone the police" shite...
My inlaws got burgled last year. The live very rurally and remotely. My mother in law arrived home alone to her house literally ransacked. Didnt know if anyone was still there, in the house on site somewhere. Rang the police and 7 hours later they arrived. Yet heres this fud being bloody chauffered about by them due to situations of his own making. Boils me! He is an absolutely oxgen thief!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Why the duck does he keep saying whomp whomp? Because now that’s all my brain is saying. I feel connected and unclean.

I'd say he wanks on all fours whilst crying but then realised you said wrong answers only so I'll go with he phones or sees his son

• Haha
Reactions: 19

He turns his hoodie inside out to catch the flakes then racks a fat one up for later.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
His face looks really sunken in, and obv ugly as duck. Has graces live been stopped already
Wonder when hes going to admit hes losing his hair, men who try and hide baldness are just ridiculous, just shave it off, happened to me

Own it Babs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s had Grace banned again ffs
He’s definitely scared of what’s going to come out.
She did however confirm it’s like a rocket lolly down there & inflamed 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Wonder when hes going to admit hes losing his hair, men who try and hide baldness are just ridiculous, just shave it off, happened to me

Own it Babs
I think he’ll cling on as long as he can as admitting he’s balding clashes with his desperate obsession to look like a teenage boy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.