Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His pupils are absolutely bleeping pinned! I’m convinced he’s an opiate addict.

Also, the slaver all over his lips is absolutely knocking me sick 😭
I was just going to say this. His pupils are like pins, off his tits. That’s why he always looks so bleeping rough

Reactions: 7
I’m a recovering addict - 10 months and counting - I know a pill head when I see one! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Toephie’s latest video is a bit of a joke, essentially recognising and admitting that she’s aware he’s a red flag and doesn’t care. Hope her non existent tits turn square and fester at the corners.
She ain’t going viral with 39 likes, she’s absolutely pointless.

Reactions: 7
Can anyone else not find the tiktok of the legend that called him out that was put on here?

Reactions: 1
Oh he’s live and doing that fake happy act. Not fooling anyone, the bobble headed pervert.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m so bleeping envious of people who haven’t heard of this haunted Victorian ghost child.

he’s the absolute worst of Britain.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Grace is live now with Olivia. Wonder how long before he gets her banned again 🙄

Reactions: 2
He is absolutely junked up and unhinged. What on earth.
Also, Toephies tattoos are absolutely beyond embarrassing. So so awful. Look like they’ve been coloured in one of Chelsea Wrights colouring books, except Chel’s are neater.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.