Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
As someone that landed herself in similar situations to Grace at a similar age & younger - I do have to comment on the whole ‘attention seeking’ thing…

I definitely attention seeked with my behaviour back then, but I didn’t think there was anything wrong with that, and looking at it now as an adult I realise it was just another symptom of myself being a victim.

Feeling validated that something wrong happened to you, and seeking verification on that, is a very addictive feeling when you’re in a bad place.

Regardless of reasoning or opinions, Grace is very very young & will look at this situation very differently when she’s older. I think it’s important we continue to send her good wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

smudge126

VIP Member
I’ve just googled this new platform he’s using and there are so many articles linking that site to paedophiles 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Fuxking hell, at this point there’s just no helping her. I still believe she is a victim in this but she’s not helping her case from that short clip so far. The amount of people who faced backlash from sticking up for her online it’s a joke. I genuinely have come to a point on that app where I leave people to it, being a voice of reason and trying to fight for what’s right gets you nowhere in life regardless of if it feels like the right thing to do. Not my circus, not my monkeys is my 2023 mantra cause it’s absolutely exhausting out there.

• Heart

4yogits

VIP Member
Not sure it’s allowed but

Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #66 Paul Breach: Rapist!!

madwor1d

“I’m going on a tv show to explain the levels of bullying towards me”

LOL 😂
Can you imagine him on the This Morning couch, with his picnic jacket and little blue jeans on. Face as red as the England flag.

“Tbh Holly, I live in the weirdest world in the world. It’s a very stalked and harassed lifestyle”

• Haha

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
If she wants to release them, then do it, these games are just silly now hinting at them constantly.

The second they’re posted hundreds of accounts will copy them, they’ll be over here, the other site, everywhere. She can say it was an accident, and delete the evidence. Just do it at this point, she has nothing to lose considering the protection he seems to be getting from all angles.

These women like Sophie and Karen should be ashamed of themselves, great example to young women the pair of them are. And despite the scruffy shacket, Paul’s face is bloated AF, what’s he doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 33

HammyHeed

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ffs!!! 🙈🙈🙈

Dear Mr Egg B Head

Don't speak about me on tiktok it hurts my feelings. And my family's feelings even though I clearly don't give a shit about them myself.

If you don't stop I'm telling on you I mean it!!!

Love Paulie Pops. Mwah, kisses Xxx

***Signed electronically in different colours like crayon and attaches angry crayon drawing to show his 'feelings' ***

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

itsthedramaforme

He’s going on about how awful his life is that people come up to him when out. Who is he trying to kid, he loves it. It makes him feel wanted, important and approved by others which he’s clearly been neglected of in his life before.

If he wanted to he could make himself incognito by wearing a face mask/hat/dark jacket/hood up. But no, he still wears that same fucking shacket which is now universally recognised as the Paul jacket. Whilst talking loudly on the phone, making people look at him. Such a twat.

• Heart

feeder

42 and getting driven around by a nonce enabler who dresses her kid too match.

And we're all just jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 32