Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #65 Practice what you Breach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think we’re getting any relevant info tonight from this live…they’re just chatting tit about their fave foods 🙄

Reactions: 1
So the recordings she has are him talking about his baby mum & him talking about what happened with him and Grace that night…so that’s why she’s scared of releasing them

He told Grace he had a friend who was going to be his manager - it’s defo baby mammmmmmer

Reactions: 18
If she wants to release them, then do it, these games are just silly now hinting at them constantly.

The second they’re posted hundreds of accounts will copy them, they’ll be over here, the other site, everywhere. She can say it was an accident, and delete the evidence. Just do it at this point, she has nothing to lose considering the protection he seems to be getting from all angles.

These women like Sophie and Karen should be ashamed of themselves, great example to young women the pair of them are. And despite the scruffy shacket, Paul’s face is bloated AF, what’s he doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Toephie is a special kind of Final Clout Chasing Boss to bring her actual son out knowing the hoards of people that harass Paul whilst he’s out, why would you put your child through that?!

Also seemed to take issue with him speaking to young girls after they split up but now that he’s actually shagged one she’s absolutely sound! She doesn’t get enough hate in my eyes lol

Reactions: 36
I feel like I have to disagree with the hammies saying grace just needs to release the voice notes. I guess in her eyes, whatever she says or does is being scrutinised by thousands and thousands of people. Plus, she’s only 19. She probably is worried in the back of her mind that Pool can take legal action and turn this around on her.

I feel like I can relate to her going back and forth on wanting to speak up but being scared because this is the exact internal battle that I had when it came to speaking out against the person who abused me. I can’t imagine how much more stressful it would be to know that if I did choose to be brave and speak up that thousands of people (some of which are against me) would get to voice their opinion over it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel like I have to disagree with the hammies saying grace just needs to release the voice notes. I guess in her eyes, whatever she says or does is being scrutinised by thousands and thousands of people. Plus, she’s only 19. She probably is worried in the back of her mind that Pool can take legal action and turn this around on her.

I feel like I can relate to her going back and forth on wanting to speak up but being scared because this is the exact internal battle that I had when it came to speaking out against the person who abused me. I can’t imagine how much more stressful it would be to know that if I did choose to be brave and speak up that thousands of people (some of which are against me) would get to voice their opinion over it
Was literally about to post the same thing

Reactions: 1
Was literally about to post the same thing
I totally get why it’s frustrating and it can come across as attention seeking but I feel like we’re holding her to adult standards. Not being patronising but damn most teenagers are attention seeking or being obnoxious at that age 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.